one

" Musa! Today is an important day. Your Taya Abbu's life depends on it. If you want to have siblings..." Azaan was rudely interrupted by a hard pinch on his waist. It was Furqaan!

" Siblings dene ke liye uske mama-baba hai uske pass. Aap Rayyan Bhai ki family planning band karein aur apni shuru karein isse pehli ki koi aur aapke object of interest ko aap mein uninterested kar dein!" Furqaan harshly whispered in his older brother's ears.

They were at the walima of their Baba's close associate's daughter.

After the death of their beloved Agha Jaan two months ago, Mubarak Hussain felt that this would be a good opportunity to get out of the house and mingle with the society.

Azaan was swamped with work and had vehemently protested to get out of attending this public show of wealth spectacle but who could ever deny his mother. That woman could make you do stuff by just glaring at you.

But boy was he glad that his mother made him come! Had he gotten his way he would have missed out on experiencing the impossible phenomenon called love at first sight!

The minute they had entered the venue, his Duaa Bhabhi had handed him Musa citing the reason of accompanying his mother in greeting the bride's family.

Musa was a content baby and hardly ever created a ruckus, but for some reason he was agitated today.

It maybe were his clothes or the weather or the crowd. Azaan had no idea and his brother was of no help either.

Furqaan had immediately gone off to meet some of his friends seeing as the bride's younger brother and he study at the same university.

Rayyan and his father were busy talking shop with a few business associates and they were useless as well.

He sighed as it was just him and his darling nephew.

He was rocking Musa's little body and roaming around in the lawn when he saw her. 

She who was dressed in a shimmery lehenga.
She who had her honey brown hair open.
She who had the most sensuous pair of jhaanjar in her dainty feet.
She who was running behind a little puppy like a wood nymph.

And she who was now storming towards him in a fury, with her juttiya in her hands?

Ya Allah Khair!

Azaan looked around him in panic and the entire area was deserted. Not a single soul to his rescue it seems.

Wait there's Musa!

Azaan immediately put forth Musa as an offering to her and that seemed to have worked. He felt bad at using his nephew for his own safety but something tells him his life would change today.

Musa would understand.
In future.
When he grows up.
And no one tells him.
And even if they did, he would deny this incident!

Sorry Moosy Moose!

The girl's eyes immediately softened and she threw down her juttiya, wore them in a haste, her jhaanjar making a pretty sound.

" I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else" she apologized with a guilty look. She's sure she would have looked crazy, charging at him like that.

" Koi baat nahi. Andhere me aksar log galtiya kar baithte hai" Azaan tried to pacify her.

" Excuse me?" The girl raised her brow at him.

" Wha.."

He replayed the sentence in his mind and now understood how it could have easily been a double entendre!