three

" Table for Hamdaani?"  Azaan inquired.

" Aah! Good evening Mr Azaan. It's always a pleasure to have you sir" the hostess cheerfully greeted him.

" Likewise " Azaan acknowledged, not really in the mood for a polite conversation.

" Is the rest of your business party joining you or are you dining alone? Because if you'd like, I can accompany you. My shift gets over in 10 minutes."

The hostess beamed seeing as her long awaited opportunity to woo the affection of the charming Hamdaani Heir has finally arrived!

" That'll not be necessary. It's under the reservation for Mr and Mrs Azaan Hamdaani"

Faiqa appeared beside her husband, grasping his bicep in an authoritative stance, establishing her ownership.

The hostess was not fazed by the sudden appearance of The Mrs in the scene.

Men have wives all the time and yet are found indulging in illicit affairs. She can always hope Azaan falls in the same category.

" If you could please show us to our table Miss...?" Azaan muttered exasperatedly.

" Saira " She stuttered.

All these years of her flittering and waitressing around for him and his business associates and he didn't even know her name!

But he sounded irritated, maybe he's not happy with his wife. That's wiggle room for her to exploit!

With a new found fervor she walked them to their table, unmindful of the stares that The Mrs was sending her way.

They were at BASHEER'S, an upscale fine dining experience that comes highly recommended for it's sea food and live sushi bar.

Faiqa was busy observing the exotic fishes of the aquarium in the lobby when she had heard the annoying woman chatting up her man!

It has been 91 days since Azaan first saw the love of his life.

90 days of her saying YES

7 days of them being married

173 hours of a blissful marital life and

The 21st minute of her being upset with him.

These 21 minutes were absolutely the worst hell he has ever been through.

Why, you ask?

Because his always hot in the head wife is giving him the silent treatment!

He can bear with her innumerable tantrums, her angry words and even her violent attributes. Infact he lives for her violence.But he can never accept her being so taciturn.

It would mean he has really hurt her and that did not sit well with him!

The reason for their first fight after marriage was the reason they could get married.

Musa!

They were driving here for their first date and Azaan had accidentally let slip the role that Musa played in her assent.

Faiqa felt that he had violated the little baby's innocence and manipulated her into saying yes.

He had and he kind of did!

Azaan had no counter argument because he knew she was right. He shamefully admitted to everything and had the courtesy to look guilty.

He was already agitated over the plan on how to pacify his wife and on top of that the stupid woman at the reception was vexing him more.