Chapter 10: MOCHI

Yu Yan Pov:

The sunlight shaded my eyes. I woke up and squinted my eyes. I felt a weight on my arm and looked down. Oh, I forgot I wasn't at home. Y/N was all cuddled up on me. This girl is the clingest person I know. I caressed her hair moving the stray pieces aside. I decided to mess with her kekeke. I squeezed her cheeks with two fingers; her lips formed like fish lips.

*squish *squish

She shifted her head nuzzling closer to me.

*squish *squish

"Errrrhmmm," she whined. I giggled.

*squish *squish

"Staaahhhppp," she whined some more and swatted my hand away.

       "Wake up sleepyhead," I squished her cheeks again.

"Okay, okay, I'm up," she sat up and rubbed her eyes. I got out of bed and decided to wash up.

       "Can I borrow your clothes?" I asked her. She nodded and went to her suitcase to find me a comfy pair of clothes. After I was done washing up, I slipped on the clothes she gave me. I walked out of the bathroom and she was sitting on her bed playing on her phone. "I guess I'll leave before the girls find out I snuck out last night," I told her.

"Wait. They don't know you're here?!" She looked at me. I nodded my head. "What happens if they find out you left?" She asked.

       "It's only 6 A.M. I highly doubt any of them are awake plus if they did they would've called me," I said holding up my phone. "Well, I'm gonna head out," I said walking out the room.

"Wait! Let me accompany you. I don't want you riding a cab by yourself," she said and ran to the bathroom to freshen up.

We made it out of her apartment and hailed for a cab. As we were riding the cab, I noticed the driver kept stealing glances at me. I pulled on Y/N's sleeve. "He keeps staring at me," I whispered.

"Yeah, I've been noticing too. I'll handle it," she said and scooted closer to me.

"So, are you single?" He asked with a creepy smile.

"No. Actually, she's my girlfriend," Y/N wrapped her arm around me and kissed my cheek. I was flustered because I didn't think she'd do that. A smile crept up on my face. I noticed the driver's demeanor change. "You can let us off here," she said. The driver stopped and let us off. Y/N paid the driver and he drove off.

       "So that was your idea of  'handling it'?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, he was being creepy. I had to," she said with a shrug.

       "Mhmm, sure you did," I smirked.

"What~? Don't deny you didn't like it," she wiggled her eyebrows.

       "You pervert," I slapped her arm and giggled.

"Ow~," she rubbed her arm and pouted.

       "Your cheeks are so fluffy~ I'm gonna call you Mochi now," I pinched her cheeks.

"No~ I don't wanna be called Mochi~" she whined.

       "Yes~ my Mochi~" I squished her cheeks together. We continued walking for a few more minutes until we reached the front of the house.