Chapter 11: Hate Comments

The Next Day

Y/N POV:

Mr. Li picked me up from my apartment. I came walking down with the present for Kiki. "What's with the giant teddy bear?" He asked.

     "Oh, it's for Kiki," I said.

"Mhmm, just for her huh?" He teased.

     "It's only because she complains she doesn't have anyone to cuddle with at night," I defended.

"Mhmm, sure," he said and drove to the house. Once we reached the house, I struggled to carry the teddy bear out of the car. "You got it? That thing is the same size as you." Mr. Li laughed. I nodded trying not to struggle. I made it to the door and used my elbow to ring the doorbell. 'Come on, open the door. This thing is heavy,' I thought. I finally heard the door open.

     "Hi!" I peeked my head from behind the bear.

"Y/N! Come in," Xiaotang let me in. "What's with the giant teddy bear?" she asked.

     "Oh, it's for Kiki," I said.

"Wow, just for Kiki~," she rolled her eyes.

     "Sorry, it's only here to replace me," I laughed. "Is she upstairs?" I asked. She nodded. I drug the teddy bear towards the stairs.

"Need help," she laughed.

     "No, I got it," I huffed. I finally made it to Kiki's door. I set the teddy bear in front of her door and knocked on it. I hid behind the wall.

"Come in," she said. I knocked on the door and hid behind the wall again.

"I said you—" she opened the door. "What's this?" She looked around. I covered my mouth to hold in my laughter. She brought the teddy bear inside and closed the door. I decided to knock on the door again. "Who is knocking on my—" she opened the door.

     "Surprise!" I smiled.

"Y/N!!!" she engulfed me in a tight hug.

     "I...can't...breathe," I tapped her back.

"Sorry sorry," she let go. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the room. I pushed her down; her back on the bed; our faces inches apart. I don't know what got into me but I liked it huhuhu. "W—what are you doing?" her face all red.

     "Awww, is the legendary Xu Jiaqi flustered?" I smirked.

"W—what? No—" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. I deepened the kiss. "Mmmm," she moaned against my lips. That just turned me on even more. My hands made their way inside her shirt. My fingers grazed her flat stomach. My lips trailed down her neck leaving butterfly kisses. I unbuttoned her shirt exposing her —o.o

*knock *knock

We both turned our heads towards the door. "Kiki are you ready—" Yu Yan creaked the door open. I hurriedly ran towards the door.

     "Hey~ Yu Yan~" I blocked her view.

"Oh, Y/N when did you get here?" She asked.

     "Oh not too long ago," I said trying to distract her.

"Oh ok, is Kiki ready yet?" She asked.

     "Yeah, she's just getting her things," I said.

"Oh ok, see you downstairs then," she said and walked away. I quickly closed the door and turned around. Kiki was buttoning up her shirt.

     "I think everyone is waiting for us," I said running my fingers through her hair. She looked up at me and smirked. She grabbed my face and sealed her lips on mine. I smirked within the kiss. She parted her lips and I took the chance to slip my tongue exploring every inch of her. My hands made their way down her waist. She parted her lips from mine.