Chapter 9- Jinxx is acting Weird.

Tina’s POV

As I unlock the bathroom door I see Jinxx enter Andy’s bedroom. I ignore it and take the note I had put in my jacket pocket earlier out. I walk over to the couch opposite the TV, as Joe had already claimed hers. I sat down and opened the note it read

Dear Tina,

I wish I could say I support your want to travel with this Andy. But I’ve seen what a man has done to you before and I fear it will happen again. I know you won’t read this straight away. That’s why I put it in your suitcase. Your step-father and I broke up. He thought that I was being to “lenient” with you and if I wanted you at home I wouldn’t have agreed to let you go. I had not seen us lasting much longer, the way he treated you was unforgivable but I’m getting off topic.

In your suitcase I packed, your laptop as I know how much you love to write your stories. Toiletries, including tooth brush, tooth paste and towels (also some sanitary towels just in case). I packed two pair of pyjamas and some of your favourite cloths (Your Rebels varsity jacket included). I also packed your converse and leather boots.

Also your birthday present is in the front pocket. DO NOT OPEN until I call you in two days on your birthday!

Love you baby XXX

From Mammy.

I smile softly at the note. I see Jake looking at me, I look over and he quickly turns away and enters Andy’s room. I look over at Joe as she smile looking at me “What you got?” I smile and fold the note back up “It’s a note from my mum telling me what she packed in my suitcase.” I place the note on the coffee table by the side of the couch. Joe throws a blanket to me “Jinxx gave me them.” I smile and with a yawn I say “Thanks. Good night.” Joe chuckle “Good Night.” We both close our eyes and I fall asleep instantly.

The next morning I am woke to a soft voice “Tina!” my eyes flutter open and I look up to see Jinxx. I sit up, I still feel like I’m half asleep. I look at him my eyes begging me to allow them to close “Jinxx…Whats wrong?” Jinxx looks over to Joe then to me “Andy’s gone.” I shrug “So?” Jinxx sighs “I had an argument with him last night. I guess I took things a little to far. Look I know what he did to you and I know you can help me find him.” I sigh with a small hint of agitation “Alright. You’ll have to let me get ready though.” Jinxx nods “Alright but hurry. I’d hate to think he’s done something…drastic…” I walk over to Andy’s room, I open the door slowly and it’s true. Andy’s gone. At least that means I can get dressed in his room instead of the bathroom again. I pull my black ripped skinny jeans and my plain black top from my suitcase. I quickly change from my pyjama’s to my cloths. I pull my leather boots out, they long and cut off just below my knee with chains on the front. I zip them up and finally but my leather Black Veil Brides Rebels jacket on. I leave Andy room and comb my fingers through my hair. Jinxx looks at me with a soft smile “Ready?” I nod. Jinxx says nothing more and I follow him out the van. We walk in an awkward silence “By the way. Jinxx is only a nick-name. My real name is Jeremy.” I nod “I know but I guessed you’d prefer to be called by your nick-name.” Jinxx shrugs “Either.”

We walk towards the woods, when I sense something. I stop walking and Jinxx looks back at me “What?” I shake my head “Nothing I…” Jinxx looks at me “I know what Andy did to you. I know that now you and he can sense each other. That’s why I brought you. Is it him?” I shake my head and back away a little “I don’t know. It’s hard to explain. It’s like anger…Pure anger…” Jinxx smirks “That’s Andy. I guess she found him.” I look at Jinxx “You mean Becca?” he nods “I knew she was around town. I saw her the first night we were hear at the signing. Let’s just say afterwards…She…” Jinxx stops when we hear a familiar scream “ANDY!” We say in unison worry in both our tones. I run full speed in the direction of the sound, ignoring anger I could sense within the woods. W    e reach a clearing and Becca is stood above Andy with her foot on him. Andy lays limply on the floor. Jinxx runs over to Andy and I go for Becca anger building inside me. I don’t know why? Maybe it’s because Andy saved me and I feel as though he didn’t trust me if he left on his own. Especially when we know she’s after him. I rush at Becca and knock her to the floor, I punch her with all my strength and she falls back. I quickly pin her to the floor and continue to punch her. After 4 or 5 good hits she grabs my fist and in one swift move flips me off her and pins me to the floor “Strong…I’ll admit. But I’ve but stronger down.” She attempts to punch me in the chest but I manage to get out of her grip and I quickly pull her down forcing her to the floor. I glare at her, but she lays still. Is she bluffing? I hear Andy groan and I look towards him. Jinxx looks back at me, his face somber. I rush to Andy’s side and kneel beside Jinxx “Andy?” Andy looks up at us “Jinxx, Tina…What the fuck are doing here?” Jinxx sighs “Well I wanted to apologize for being an ass lately. When I went into your room you were gone. I know about how you bit Tina so I knew she would be able to find you.” Andy chuckles “It doesn’t matter Jinxx…honest.” Andy sits up then his face drops “Jinxx…Please tell me I’m delusional. Your eyes are red.” I look at Jinxx and it’s true, his eyes are red but…Jinxx isn’t…or as far as I knew he wasn’t a vampire. Jinxx looks to the floor and all we hear is Becca begin to laugh.