Back to School

Andi's POV
I woke up and got ready for school. Ugh school starts today. After I got ready I walked to school. Then a guy on my favorite motorbike passed by. I got to school and there he was. "Iridium High prepare to be Jaxed." He said. He was so cute.

After that I went and to talk to Emma. "I missed you all summer." Emma said but I was toning her out. "Uh hu." I replied to make it seem like I'm listening. "Yeah. my dad wouldn't stop staying. Thank you thank you very much." Emma commented while I'm still daydreaming about the new kid. "Great."

"Yeah then I fell off a cliff." She replied. "That's nice Em." I said. "Ok what's going on. Your not listening to me."
"N- nothing." I stuttered. "Emma Alonso please report to the principles office." Mr.Alonso said since he was the new principle.

"He better not say," "Thank you, thank you very much." Mr.Alonso said cutting Emma off. "He did. Come with me. He won't mind." Emma said. I agreed and we head off towards the office.

Jax's POV
I was sitting waiting for the principles daughter. I heard the nob turn and two girls walked in. Emma and another girl with a streak of purple in her hair. She was so hot. Emma looked girly but this girl wasn't. "You wanted to see me." Said Emma.

"Give Jax here a tour of the school." The principle commented. " Can't I have test. And lots of them. But Andi can." Emma added. "Yeah sure." She said confidently.

We started the tour she was really quiet. "And over here is your locker." She said showing me my locker and giving me the combination. "Where is yours?" I questioned. "Actually it's next to yours." She answered. Yes I shouted in my mind. "Hey what did you do that for." She shouted.

I had cast a spell in my locker and got some cake and got icing off of it and put it on her nose. "Just because." I said running while she grabbed a bunch of icing on her hand and tried putting it on my face. She caught up and smashed it to my face. We laughed while taking the icing off eachother.

"That was fun." I said with a smirk. "Yeah it was." She added. She got up to throw away some napkins and I was right behind her. She crashed into me smashing her lips onto mine. We pulled away smiled then started to kiss again.

I put my hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Andi he is a wizard!" I heard Emma yell.

Andi's POV
"Em, what's going on?" I questioned her. "Jax step away from her. I know you've been casting spells on my friends." She said in a huff. "What is she talking about Jax?" I asked. "I've been casting spells on your friends. Like I made Daniel spill water all over the principle and get detention. I made Diego hit Maddie in the face with her mirror. I made Maddie turn blue." I admitted.

"And he casted to make act like a chicken and also one to make you like him. Don't worry I will reverse the spell." Emma added. "Andi look I reversed the spell on you along time ago. I swear." Jax pleaded. "Jax don't talk to me again." I shouted. I got up grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Jax's POV
I just lost a girl I had feelings for. All because I casted a itsy bitsy spell on her. I think I was falling in love with Andi. What's wrong with me. Jax has no feelings. Ugh. I just want Andi.