chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and heard music in the closet. I walked in there and saw Alex smoking Hookah or Shisha whichever you prefer to call it.

”Care to join?”,he asked blowing smoke out of his mouth.

I took the bong from him and started making O's. We sat for a good half an hour before we put it up.

I got up and put on black skinny jeans whith a blue sock and a purple sock. I put on my white sports bra and was looking for my nirvana shirt.

”Alex did you take my Nirvana shirt again?!?!”, i screamed at him.

”No you let Tyal borrow it rememver!”,he screames back.

I got on my phone and texted Tyla asking him to bring my shirt when he came over. He said he would be here in about ten minutes. I sat and waited for Tyla i heard the door open downstairs and knew it was him.

”Tyla bring me my shirt and put it in my room!”,i screamed.

”Okay!”, he screamed back.

I heard my door open then close again. I wejt and found my shirt and put it on.

”okay you can come in now.”,i said.

”Hey i wanna ask you something Paige.”, Tyla said walking up to me.

”what?”,i asked.

”well i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me+”,he asked.

”Wait you like me?”,i asked.

”ya i do and i have for awhille.”,he told me.

”Ive liked you to! Ofcourse ill go out with you.””,i said and hugged him.

Then i was shaken awake. I looked up and everything seemed fuzzy.

”what happened?”,i asked.

”i dont know you just kinda fainted.”,Alex said.

”oh so that was just a dream. Wait we did smoke shisha right?”,i asked him.

”ya and when you stood up you fainted.” He told me.

”okay so the rest was just a dream.”,i said.

”ya, hey the doorbell was ringing but i wanted to make sire you were okay, so ima go answer it.”,Alex said and jumped up to go answer the door.

I followed behind him going downstairs. I saw Alex open the door.and it was Tyla.

”HI TYLAAAAA!”,I screamed.

”You and Alex scream so much BUT IM OKAY WITH IT BECAUSE YOURE MY BEST FRIEND!”,He screamed and i pulled him inside.

”when are youf friends coming over and who are they?”,i asked Alex.

”Oh its just Nash and Cam coming over.”,he said

”well in that case please dont burn the house down.”,i said sarcastically.

”Tyla dont you think Cam is soooo hot?”,i asked him in a high pitched voice.

”O.M.G. NO! Nash is so much hotter!”,he said in a girly voice.

”Why do you always talk about them like that?”,Alex asked.

”well, because we dont have a life ”,Tyla and i said in unison.

”That was creepy as frick.”,Alex said walking to the living room.

”STOOTCH!!!”,me and Tyla screamed at him laughing because we knew that was his thing.

”lets go watch Peter Pan Paige.”,Tyla said as we walked to the enxt room.