chapter 4

”i always wanted to be a lost boy”,Tyla said.

”well i always wanted to go to never land guess we dont all get what we want.”,i said laying down on the couch and put my head in his lap.

”im tired and hungry.”,he groaned.

”we can eat pizza later.”,i saod to him.

”well im taking a nap.”,he said.

He scooted down on the cpuch so he was laying down all the way and pulled me up on top of him to where my head was under his chin then he rolled over to the side so i was inbetween him and the couch. He pulled a blanket over us and wrapoed his arms around me and he fell asleep.

”well looks like i get to take a nap.”,i said under my breathe and after that i fell asleep.

~~~~~A/N okay so they are NOt dating just friends but who knows btw when he asked her out that was just a dream to clear things up okay lets continue.~~~~~

I woke up and Tyla was still hugging me. I flipped myself over so i was facing him  and he was awake.

”hi.”,he said and smiled.

”Hi.”,i said and pulled his beanie over his eyes.

”i hate you.”,he said with a fake glare.

”love you to.”,i said with a big smile and i jumped off the couch.

I walked upstairs into Alex room to see what he was doing and Nash and Cam were in there.

”hi guys.”,i said.

”hey.”, they said back.

”Do you wanna build a snowwwmannnnn?!?”,Alex screamed jumping out of the closet.

”NO I DONT BUT I DO WANT TO BEAT YOUR FACE IN FOR SCARING ME!”,i screamed at him and pulled his hair.

”looks like someones on their period...”,Nash said under his breathe.

”Just because im angry dont assume im on my period because when youre asleep ill assume your dead and burry you in the backyard.”,i replied to his snsrky comment

A/N

Okay so ima skip a few days of the story this was just kinda a little filler. I know exactly whats gonna happen. I wanna remind people there will be spelling and grammar mistakes because i do not edit before posting. This is gonna be a short story with an epilouge and a sequel...youll see :)