author's note

this might be the first ever book that i'm taking seriously and i've always wanted to publish a completed book but highschool gets in the way sometimes. 

from an author to another, i'm sure many shares the same dream as me. i've written dozens of books that i ended up not publishing because i don't feel like it's good enough to be published and liked by readers. authors put the highest hopes on their beloved readers that they'll love their artwork. literature is art itself. art doesn't have to be physical to be admired. it's important to remind yourself that you did not start a project just to let it go to waste. finish it. whether people like it or not, that's a whole another story. it's what you think of your artwork that matters the most. Maverick said and i quote, "don't think, just do".

and to my readers, don't be a ghost reader and vote for the stories you're reading. you never know someone's dreams. you could be one of the reason they achieve it someday. 

notes : 

- english isn't my first language, the will be grammatical errors and whatnot, but i'll try my best to edit it to make it as enjoyable as possible.

- there will be no sexual scenes (whoops), but there will be lots of tension between the characters though

- all of the characters are of legal age, which is 20 and above. 

- lastly, warnings : typos, possible use of 'cringe' words, a lot of corny scenes, can be quite cliche, just a cringeworthy romance overall.

- be polite in the comments. if i see someone being rude to others or me, you're getting reported immediately. 

- there will be lots of editing cuz i'm indecisive like that lol

that's all! thank you for clicking on this little book of mine and i hope you have fun escaping reality, sweethearts! 

-sof.