An Expansion

Fours POV:

"Finally! The last high speed unit has arrived!" I said to myself. "All of Goiky, from top to bottom is now connected by rail!" It wasn't just that, all of earth was connected by the most state of the art railroad. Freight, subway, high speed, you name it! Every train is welcome! I ordered the trains from other railroads that are probably from a completely different universe! The trains had weird letters on them that spelled things such as CSX, Amtrak, BNSF, SNCF, DB, etc. "This is gonna take forever to repaint! But I kind of like these paint jobs, so I'll keep them! For now. It is also now time to tell the contestants about the railroad!"

Erasers POV:

It didn't have to be in the middle of the day shopping at Goiky Depot when I and everyone else got a message from Four. What could he want now? I knew he would be mad if I didn't check the message, so I did. It was a text message on a group chat, so I read it to get the annoying unread marker out.

Four: hello contestants from BFB, I have an important job for all of you!

Eraser: which is!!?? (I was really inpatient)

Four: I need help operating the new railroad, if you are willing to help, I may have something special for you!

Leafy: wow! That seems fun! I can't wait!

Fanny: I hate helping Four!

Four: be quiet Fanny! Or you will get the screech! Anyways, meet me at the Yoyle Needy if you would like to help out, I am expecting everyone!

I quickly switched to my group chat with Pen and Blocky, to see what there thoughts are.

Eraser: what do you guys think about the railroad

Pen: seems fun, even if I don't get the prize

Blocky: I don't really know, I don't think I want to do it

Eraser: you should do it, I'm with Pen and I think it will be fun!

Blocky: I don't know, seems boring

Pen: you could always ride as a secondman and just assist us

Blocky: I guess, there should be a train heading for Yoyle City now, let's hop on

Pen: ok, are you ok with that Eraser

Eraser: sure, I'll meet you guys there

Pen: sounds good

I put my phone away, The schedule said that the train would be here soon. So I bought all the supplies and loaded them into my Toyota Tundra and drove to the station. I was thinking of how I could convince Blocky to be more interested in helping us with the railway. "Oh well, I'll figure it out," I said to myself as I continued to the station.

As I arrived at the station, I happened to be first. In front of me was a huge train known as a TGV Duplex, at least that's what Four calls them for now. The name is kind of catchy. Shortly after, Pen and Blocky arrived in a hurry. We heard the station announcements say, "The next high speed train to Yoyle City will depart in, five minutes." So the three of us hopped on and took our seats. The station was really big, with several platforms for all kinds of trains, and a huge glass roof towering over the trains! It was sparkling clean to compliment the modern architecture. Our train slowly creeped out of the station, but in just a few minutes, we were flying down the line at over a hundred miles per hour! We watched the rolling scenery at two hundred miles per hour! We passed the Evil Forest, the Desert, under the Goiky Canal, the Pillary Ruins, and eventually into Yoyle City. During the ride we had some small talk, walked and explored the train, and got something to eat at the cafe car. I thought to myself how cool it will be to be driving such an impressive train! As we disembarked the train and made our way to the Yoyle Needy, I tried asking Blocky if he was still uninterested.
"Hey Blocky, how are you feeling about Fours task right now?"
"Alright I guess, I'm sure I'll get over it once I'm behind the controls."
"That's good."

We caught a taxi to the Yoyle Needy and made are way up on the elevator. Yoyle City is no longer abandoned and is a pretty important spot for Goiky. When we got to the top, I noticed a massive rail yard outside the city. It was filled to the brim with trains, just waiting to be driven.

Everyone eventually arrived. Fanny was the last so she was most likely debating if she wanted to help or not. But who can go wrong with a prize? That's what mainly motivated me to do it after all. We will just have to wait and see. We all waited and chatted amongst ourselves until Four spoke up and startled me.

"I'm glad most of you... actually, you all came! Well I appreciate it as drivers are highly wanted for the new international railroad! Most of you are here for the supri..." Four was cut off by X who was also here. He was whispering something, but I couldn't make out what it was. Eventually, Four spoke back up. "As I was saying, most or you are here for the surprise, well I'm not going to announce it now to keep the suspense. But trust me, it's HUGE!" I could tell that many others, including myself were disappointed that he didn't tell us the suprise now, but it's not going to slow me down from working for it. "Everyone head over to the rail yard. Over in the offices, you will find your jobs for today."