Help me....please...

Previously: Kenma's POV

He walked close to me as he covered his nose,trying not to take in my scent.
———————————————————————————
Kenma's Pov
I looked up at him a bit confused about what he was going to do but I couldn't take my eyes off his abs and his amazing scent just relaxed me.

"W-what are you doing?" I said panicking a bit

"Suga and Hinata...should be here in a bit to give you your suppressants....so just rest till they get here....I'll bring water to you after I finish getting dressed" he said as his hand was still over his nose,making him take deep breaths between sentences.

Kuroo's Pov
  As soon a I walked into the room,the whole room was full of Kenma's pheromones,I quickly covered my nose, I start to walked over to him as I think of something to say,well I already called Suga and hinta and they said they would bring him suppressants so I figured I'll let him know that.

"W-what are you doing?" He said,he looked scared as if this was his first heat.

"Suga and Hinta.....should be here in a bit to give you your suppressants....so just rest till they get here....I'll bring you water after I get dressed" I said,while I took deep breath between every sentence.

He nodded and laid down as I exited the room and closing the door and removing my hand from my nose.

I walked to my room and  entered as I closed the door behind me,I headed to my closet and grabbed black sweatpants and a tank top,that was a bit tight but I didn't mind.

I exited my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I reached in the the cabinet and grabbed a cup and water from the fridge and poured the water in the cup and then put the water back in the fridge and took the cup back upstairs to the bedroom.

Before I went in the room,I covered my nose and then opened the door and looked at him, he was curled up in a ball with blankets covering his legs,while his head was down and his eyes were closed but he was still whimpering.

"Man that must be painful to go through"  I mumbled quietly to myself.

"Hey.." I said,he slowly picked himself up to sit up

I slowly started to walked over to him and hand him the water,he took it but only took a tiny sip before putting it on the night stand.

"I'll check....on you later" I said in between breathes "they should be her soon"

~With Hinata , Dachi and Suga~

"hinta will you text Kuroo,that it might take a bit before we get there,there's to much traffic"

Hinta just nodded and pulled out his phone And texted Kuroo what suga said.

~Back with kuroo and kenma~

Still kuroo's Pov
I showed him a smile and started to walk over to the door but before I could, I felt a Kenma's hand grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him.

I couldn't help but blush "what are you doing kenma..?" I lucky still had my hand over my nose,so I wasn't really taking in his scent.

He then suddenly grabbed the hand that was covering my nose and pulled it away from my nose.

His scent was so strong, I was slowly starting to lose control,if I take in his scent anymore,I'll go into rut.

I try and move my hands but he was holding them down.

"K-kenma..."

He didn't say anything but leaned over to my ear and  whispered
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Help me.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please.."
———————————————————————————
Hey sorry for the late update but I kinda forgot about things and I kinda forgot about this but I'm back,the next chapter should be up tomorrow but if it's not I'm sorry,but I'll try,Anyways sorry it's a short chapter,well that's all I have to say anyways have a goodnight or morning byee!!
                                  Word:682 word.