Foreword

It's amazing what the mind can create when you're in love. My love for this story grew from the love of my life.
- Kaelyn T. Sapphire

For the woman who accepted my darkness and became my light.
  - Angel L. Valentine

This story brought to you by the Apocalypse Productions.

“The setting for this story takes heavy inspiration from the manga, Black Butler. The story itself was conjured on an evening of passion and lust. My girlfriend and I spoke of a sexual fantasy of corruption and torture and madness. In regards to this story, at its foundation, it is an ever, evolving fantasy and without much direction in terms of plot. This is merely a byproduct of two horny teenagers with a fetish for darker, sexual elements which are considered taboo in most societies. As stated before, this is an ever-evolving fantasy - not a story. I cannot foretell what elements may enter this story or not due to said nature, as my girlfriend or I may have a craving for a particular fetish one night and another, the following night.

“With the warning having been given, it is necessary I extend my hand in gratitude for choosing our story to read and I hope you can find it in yourself to enjoy our work. For words of inspiration or criticism, feel free to comment. For further updates, we would appreciate a follow. And if you feel we are deserving, please vote for our chapters.”
- Angel L. Valentine

Story: Kaelyn T. Sapphire
              Angel L. Valentine

Written by: Angel L. Valentine