Finally Revealed To The King

•Author's Pov•

Dream woke up at 5 am and changed into his usual clothes , black jeans with a green hoodie and his face mask. He took his sword and left his house.

He was walking in the town when Sapnap came from nowhere and threw his arm on Dream's shoulder. " I told you I could catch up. " Sapnap said. Dream rolled his eyes behind the mask " I guess I was wrong then. Anyways , when will the breakfast start? " Dream asked. " Hm.. It's 5 am right now so it will sta- " Sapnap was cut off by a stranger " Who the heck is he? ". Both of them turned around and looked at the stranger. " He's with me , no worries. " Sapnap answered. The stranger nodded as he stared at Dream then he walked away. " I shouldn't have picked North. People here are weird and annoying. " Dream said which caused Sapnap to chuckle at that. " Anyways! The breakfast will start at 7 am and will end at 10 am. More people live in this town than you can guess so the breakfasts last long. " Sapnap answered Dream's previous question.

Dream yawned while stretching. " I will wake up at 6 am from now on instead. " he said and Sapnap laughed at that. " Well then. Tell me about Technoblade , I want to know what kind of person he is. " Dream said. Sapnap nodded and leaded him to a quieter place.

Sapnap leaned his back to a wall while Dream stood in front of him with his arms crossed. " So. Technoblade has been this kingdom's king for like 4-5 years and we trust him a lot. He is really trustworthy for the people he doesn't hate. He also knows everybody in the kingdom. Nobody came here for like 3 years and when he noticed your existence he became curious. And I doubt he will stop until he finds out who you are. He is also a really good hunter , better than me or any other hunter. He loves his job and he is also brave. He doesn't fear anything. " Sapnap said. Dream just nodded , repeating the things Sapnap said in his mind. " I kind of want to challenge him but I will have to talk to him and I am sure he will be able to guess who I am by my voice. " Dream said. " Plus , Techno always wants something in return whenever he wins something so I suppose you shouldn't challenge him. " Sapnap added. Dream just nodded and looked around. He caught a few hunters chasing a speedrunner so he walked into the darkness of a building behind him.

" What's wrong? " Sapnap asked. Dream pointed to the hunters chasing a speedrunner. Sapnap looked over and nodded " Don't worry. They are starter hunters. They won't be able to catch you even if they do , I am way better as a hunter than them so I will shoo them away. " Sapnap said. Dream nodded " Okay. PrOtEcT mE mY pRiNcE. " Dream replied. They both started laughing. " You are fun man , I thought you would be so bossy. " Sapnap said. Dream rolled his eyes behind the mask and talked " I am offended. Do I really look bossy with a green hoodie and a smiley face mask? ". Sapnap chuckled and answered " I'm just kidding. Let's just go to the area where we eat. ". Dream nodded and Sapnap started leading them to the place where they will eat at.

~Dining Area~

They walked into the Dining Area and started looking for spare seats.

They found two spare seats in the very corner where people barely chose to sit. " You have a mask. How are you gonna eat? " Sapnap asked. " I will just pull the mask above my mouth, that's how. " Dream answered. Sapnap nodded in agreement just then the foods arrived. Not so long later Technoblade walked in with 2 guards on his left and right. Techno sat on his throne and looked at the crowd with a small smile.

" He annoys me. " Dream whispered to Sapnap who just chuckled in return. Then everyone started eating the food in front of them.

~With Technoblade~

Techno was watching while the crowd was eating. Just then his eyes landed on Sapnap and Dream. ' What is Sapnap doing with that strange guy.. Also looks like the stranger is a human since he is eating human food. ' Techno though. " Pssst. " Techno called a guard over. " Find out anything you can about that guy with a green hoodie and a facemask. " Techno whispered to the guard who nodded in return and left to do research. ' Hm. I will find your identy out someday. Just wait. ' Techno thought then he started eating his breakfast.