Got Him

×Author's Pov×

Nightmare woke up around 6 am. He got out of the tent and started packing his stuff. " I am still sleepy go to sleep idiot." Dream said. " No, we need to get moving before they find us. They probably already know where I am planning to go. " Nightmare replied. He could already guess Dream was annoyed.

Nightmare was done packing his stuff. " I am gonna leave the tent here. It is heavy enough to slow me down. " Nightmare said to himself then looked at the map and started walking in the direction of the portal which was going to open that day.

~With Techno, Sapnap and George~

They were on their way, on the horses, in the direction of the portal, they've already packed their stuff since they woke up around 5 am.

" I hope Nightmare is actually going to the portal. If he is not then this will be just a waste of time." Sapnap said. " Where else would Nightmare go? He knows nothing about the North. Of course he would be going to the portal for the South!" George replied. " George's right. And even if he knew the North, he would have nowhere to go. There is nowhere to take revenge on here." Techno said. Sapnap nodded with a quiet hum.

" Does anyone knows what time Dream mostly wakes up at? " Techno asked. " I do. He always used to wake up at 6 am. " Sapnap answered. " That's great. He probably woke up at 6 am then. He can't be that far away." Techno said then they commanded their horses to go a little bit faster.

~Timeskip - 10 Minutes Later~

They came across a tent and hopped off their horses to take a closer look.

" Could this tent be Nightmare's? " George asked. " I think it is.. " Sapnap said while showing them the bloody cloth. " This was the cloth I wrapped around his hand yesterday." Sapnap added. " Great. This means we are on the right way." Techno replied. " Then let's keep going, he might be near." George said then they all hopped on their horses and kept going in the direction of the portal.

~With Nightmare/Dream~

Nightmare has been walking for an hour now. He was tired but he kept walking, he wanted to reach the portal as soon as possible.

" Nightmare come on, let's rest for a bit. I can feel anything you do and you know it!" Dream complained. " No, I wanna get to the portal as soon as possible. " Nightmare said, he knew Dream was scoffing at the moment but he ignored it.

~Timeskip - 20 Minutes Later~

Nightmare was now walking slower. His energy was wasted. " I think I will rest for a bit.. " Nightmare said as he slowly sat down beside a tree and leaned his back against. His legs were slightly sore for walking for an hour and twenty minutes straight without stopping. " Good choice." Dream said. " Oh shut it for god's sake, Dream. " Nightmare replied with a scoff. Dream did not say anything but he made a loud noise in their mind which made Nightmare groan in annoyance. " Jesus christ- Dream stop!! " Nightmare said, causing Dream to laugh then stop.

~With Techno, Sapnap and George~

They were on their horses, still walking in the direction of the portal. Until, Techno spotted someone with a half broken mask. " Guys I see him! " Techno said, catching his friends' attention. " Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Sapnap said. They saw Nightmare looking towards them.

Nightmare cursed, " Fuck! I wasted my time here!! " then he stood up and started running as fast as he could. But he was not as fast as he used to, because his energy was wasted for walking for an hour and twenty minutes straight without taking a break.