Meeting The Hunter Duo

•Author's Pov•

Dream woke up at 4 am. He was confused at first because of the sudden royality feeling but remembered the previous day. He got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom after fixing the sheets.

He took a short shower just to refresh and then he got changed into his usual clothes (black jeans , a green hoodie and his mask). He walked out of his room after he took his sword with him.

He was walking in the hall when a guard walked up to him and talked " Sir , you will always wait for the King in front of his room from now on. ". Dream nodded and walked to Technoblade's room.

He leaned his back to the wall in front of Techno's door and started waiting for him to get out.

~Timeskip~

It was now 5 am and Techno still hasn't came out of his room yet. Dream started growing curious. ' Shall I just walk in? No , what if he doesn't want to be bother. But what if something happened? This town will literally kill me if Techno gets hurt. I will just wait a bit mo- ' Dream's thoughts were cut when his sixth sense was signing him that something was wrong and the location was... Techno's room.

' My sixth sense is strong.. I will just burst i- ' his thoughts were cut once again when he heard a small noise from Techno's room. Dream opened the door slightly and saw a man approaching Techno , who was sitting on the floor , with a knife. Techno was looking for something to defend himself. Dream bursted the door open and charged towards the tall man. He was about to hit the man with his sword but the man bent over and he missed his swing. The man swinged his knife at Dream and cut Dream's torso. He stumbled back and tripped over something and fell down. ' I am bad at close combat , that is for sure and now I will fucking die and I will finally see the white light. ' Dream thought then looked at the man who was about to swing the knife at Dream's neck. But then the man fell down beside Dream and now he wasn't moving. He noticed the back of the man's neck was deeply cut and bleeding. " The fuck. " Dream cursed then he saw a hand in front of his face. He looked up and noticed it was Techno so he took his hand and Techno helped him up. " You good? I think I saw him cutting your chest. " Techno asked. " He did , he did cut my chest but I'm okay. It isn't a deep one anyway. " Dream answered. " People in this kingdom won't let you walk around with a bloody chest , they will think you are a rival since you're unfamiliar to them and then will report you to the pro hunters. " Techno replied and Dream scoffed in return. " Fine then. I will go get this shit cleaned up. " Dream said and left Techno's room to find someone to clean up the scar.

Techno rolled his eyes after Dream left and started changing into his usual royality clothes. A few guards walked into Techno's room after Techno was ready. The guards picked up the unconscious man and left Techno's room. Techno put on his cape , took his sword with him and walked out of his room.

When Techno reached to the first floor , he saw a nurse bandaging Dream's chest. ' I am surprised he didn't lie to me about going to the nursery. ' Techno thought and walked over to the nurse and Dream.

" Hello , your highness. " the nurse greeted Techno. The nurse finished bandaging Dream's chest and he hopped off the table. " It's almost 7 am. Let's go to the Dining Area. " Techno said. Dream nodded then they left the palace and started walking to the Dining Area

~Dining Area~

It was already 7 am when they walked into the Dining Area. All the eyes were on them which made Dream uncomfortable. Techno told Dream that he was gonna have to sit with him since he was his right hand man now.

They walked up to Techno's throne and there was a bit smaller throne next to Techno's. " That's your throne. " Techno said to Dream who just nodded in return. Dream didn't care about looks , he didn't ask for a throne either. He could just sit on the floor without getting bothered by the town's weird looks.