A Day Off With Friends

•Author's Pov•

They broke the hug and all of them were wiping their tears off. " Damn you Dream. You made all of us cry by those basic words. " Sapnap said. Dream chuckled with the others. He took his mask off and wiped his tears off as well. He then put it back on. " What if we have a day off and go to a place with no other people , just us? " Bad asked. " Yes! That is a great idea! " Tommy answered. " Where will we go tho? " George asked. " Mountain maybe? " Wilbur told them his idea. " Sounds cool. Plus , nobody will be there since summer is coming. " Techno said. " Okay , mountain it is then. " Bad replied. " When will we leave here? " Sapnap asked. " Let's all get some stuff with us as well with foods then we'll leave. " Techno answered. They all nodded and the group seperated to go and get some stuff.

~An Hour Later~

They all were in the field where horses were. " Are we ready to go? " Techno asked. " Yup. Everyone's here. " Bad answered. " Alright. Let's go then. " Techno said. They all untied their horses and hopped on them. They ran out of the kingdom and ran in the direction of the mountain.

" WOOOOOO! " Sapnap screamed causing his friends to laugh while they were still riding their horses. " RACE YOU GUYS TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN! " Techno shouted and commanded his horse to run faster. Dream smirked at the fact that his friends didn't know his horse was a race horse. " Adios!! " Dream shouted and ran past everyone.

~At The Top Of The Mountain~

Dream told his horse to stop running and it did. He hopped off of his horse and waited for the others. Not so long later the rest came running.

" I guess I won. " Dream said with a smirl as he took his mask off since they were all alone for a day. His friends rolled their eyes causing Dream to chuckle. " I will make the fire. " Wilbur said. " I will help you. " Techno replied and they both started making the fireplace and the fire.

Dream walked top of a hill and started watching the city from above. His hoodie and hair flew in the air while the sunlight brightened his face up and his green eyes shined in the sunlight. " Ey Dream! You look like a prince like that. " Sapnap said and laughed with the rest. Dream turned his head to look at his friends and rolled his eyes with smile. " I guess I am the prince now. " Dream said sarcatistically. " Then you're my kid since I am a king. " Techno said. They all started laughing very hard that some of them even started coughing. " I- No thanks. " Dream replied. " I will make food for lunch. You guys can have fun. " Bad said and started cooking food for lunch.

They all were joking around while Dream was looking at some birds on a tree. He lifted his arm then 3 birds flew over to him and landed on his arm. He smiled at the birds. " Hello there little buds. " Dream said to the birds. He couldn't deny the fact that he enjoyed spending time with his friends , he felt happy and safe. That's why he was always in a good mood around them. Suddenly the birds flew away. " FUCK! " Dream cursed loudly because the birds flew away. He turned his head and saw his friends looking at him. " I mean.. nooo , the birds flew away!.. " Dream corrected himself awkwardly. The silence disappeared after seconds because of his friends laughing. Dream laughed with them too.

~Half An Hour Later~

" Lunch is ready! " Bad said. They cheered and sat around the fire. " Hotdogs and sandwiches?! YES! " Tommy cheered loudly. Some of them joined him by cheering as well. Bad handed everyone two hotdogs and one sandwich then orange juices. " Bon appetit! " Bad said cheerfully. They all said it back and started eating together while making jokes.

~20 Minutes Later~

They all were done eating. " I am glad we took a day off! This is fun. " George said. " I agree with George , this is fun. We should do this at least once a week! " Sapnap replied. " Okay then! Every friday we have a day off together? " Techno asked. " Yes! " they all said in sync. " I- Do you guys know if this part of the mountain has wild animals? " Wilbur asked. " Uh.. According to my memory , no there aren't any. " Dream answered. They sighed in relief. " We ate lunch kinda late. The sun will start setting in 15 minutes. " Bad said. " It's alright. We don't even mind the time. " Techno replied.