Jealousy (12th Doctor)

Request for lemmerrison

"A one-shot where 12 get jealous at a concert when you say that the guitarist can play better than him"

Thank you so much for this request! I hope you'll like it <3

***

My craziest dream became true when I met the craziest man ever. The Doctor.

It's been a few months since I've met him and we've been travelling together ever since. Each adventure was incredible. I couldn't forget one moment I ever had with him.

And then I had this idea.

I never got the chance to meet Kurt Cobain, I was born too late, and I've always wanted to go see one concert of Nirvana.

So, I told the Doctor about my idea, thinking he would decline it, because I was asking an offer more than an adventure. But, surprisingly, the Doctor accepted, telling he loved Kurt's mom.

Here we are now! 20th September, 1991, Toronto. Nirvana's tour for their album Nevermind.

I was so excited. The Doctor managed to get us two VIP tickets and we were waiting in the line.

"I can't believe I'll finally meet them!" I was very excited. "Doctor! I'm meeting NIRVANA! I don't think you understand me right now."

"Oh, I understand you very well. It's just that I've met them a few times before. I'm not as much excited because I'm simply used to it."

I looked at him dead in the eyes. I can't believe he's just being... a jerk right now.

It was our turn on the line. The bodyguard took our tickets and brought us at the very front line just before the scene, where Nirvana is about to be!

We waited thirty minutes with the Doctor, him looking at me embarrassingly while I was jumping everywhere like a little kid.

"I'm about to meet my heroes, Doctor! You should understand my happiness."

"Like I said earlier, I understand you. Actually, I've already met my heroes."

"Oh, have you?"

Our discussion was cut off by the sound of an electric guitar and the fans' cries throughout the crowd.

Kurt Cobain just appeared on scene with the other members, and they instantly played Smells Like Teens Spirit. Wow, they don't loose their time.

The crowd (me included) got excited very quickly. Everyone was jumping and singing (screaming) the lyrics of the songs among Kurt. The scene was on fire, every member was in a very good shape. They were giving everything and it was just the first song.

When they were finished, everyone around me was panting and was out of their breath. Except for the Doctor. He stayed still. He was standing beside me and he remained completely neutral. More, unimpressed.

"Doctor!" I screamed through the crowd. "Lift me up! On your shoulders!"

"What?! No! Of course not! Never."

"Please Doctor! My heroes, remember?"

He looked at me with exasperation but I did my best puppy eyes to touch him by his feelings. And it worked. With a long sigh, the Doctor knelt down for me to go on his should and he stood up with much more facility than I thought.