Together

Authors Note: This chapter is going to be from Tom's p.o.v of the Yule Ball thing because i want to explain why he suddenly kissed her out of the blue :)

      After Aurelia left i sat on my bed with anger taking over my mind. Jackson walked in and i quickly looked up and stared him down. He winced in pain and ran out. I sighed and laid down, Nagini by my side.

     "She's the one Tom, the one with whom you will be undefeated with."  she said. I shook my head in denial, there was no way a girl could help me acquire more power.

     "You're utterly wrong Nagini." i spat

      "I am never wrong. She's powerful but she doesn't know yet and you better make her yours before that Weasley does." she hissed. I sat up in shock and looked at her with wide eyes.

     "Are you telling me to fake a relationship with her?" i laughed. She nodded her head. I was awake the entire night thinking about how to make her fall for me. I decided to go to the library in hopes to find a book that had tips on these kind of things, quite frankly i've never been in a relationship nor felt any sort of feeling towards anyone. I got up before the sun came up and snuck into the library. I spent hours reading before someone came in, i quickly hid while they opened the doors. I had learnt to make her jealous, kiss her, comfort her. The last step was the most difficult for me, but it had to be done. I saw a familiar girl who always sat near me in class and decided to call her over to ask her some questions, she was a test run as i liked to think. Although i didn't need to test it, all it took was a smile with a wink and she turned bright red. I saw Aurelia walk by. I glanced at her and saw her staring at me but i quickly looked away, i read playing hard to get intrigued a females interest. In potions i didn't say a word to her or even glance at her, it felt weird. It felt 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 and i didn't like it.

——Later that night——

    "Nagini i refuse to go to some party with these idiots." i scoffed.

    "You have to go find her. I heard that Weasley is going to make a move soon, you don't have much time." she said in a loud hiss. I rolled my eyes and threw on a tux i stole from one of the boys. I was waiting in the common room for this annoying girl who forcefully became my date. As i was waiting she stepped out of her dorm. She wore a black gown with sliver sparkles all around. The top enhanced her beautiful figure. I didn't realize that i was beginning to stare before she walked out in a huff. I quickly fixed my shirt and headed out before that nuisance of a girl came. It was late and i got annoyed quite quickly. The presence of all these mudbloods was horrid. As i was about to head to my dorm i saw her walk out, i remembered what i read earlier and went in for it. I grabbed her and kissed her and to my surprise she didn't push me away. We would've kept kissing if she didn't push me away.

    "WHAT THE HELL-" her voice trailed off and i turned to see what she was looking at. It was Duncan. She tried to run after him but i grabbed her to hold her back. Tears began streaming down her cheeks and i just wanted to let her go so she'd shut up. But if i wanted to be successful i had to make her mine. She was crying and i held her close to me. She repeatedly kept saying she hated me and as much as i didn't care, it stung a little. She started to slowly fall down to the ground so i decided to attempt the comforting step, the most difficult one. She cried against my chest which was repulsive but i didn't move. I slowly helped her up and took her back to her dorm. I was inches away from loosing my control so i decided to leave without saying another word.