Power

Hi guys i wanted to first off apologize for not publishing in uh so long, i've been so caught up with online school and i'm really sorry! I'll be more consistent from now on :)
~~~~~~
TOMS POV

"Now what i asked that idiot out" i walked over to Nagini

"Well what did she say?" hissed Nagini

"She said she'll think about it"

"You 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 how important she is to your plan. You must do everything and anything to please her-"

"I KNOW." i yelled. I sighed and sat on my bed and began writing in my diary. A few hours later there was a knock on my door, it was her.

"Yes" she said with a laugh. I stood there thinking she'd go back but she suddenly threw her arms around me. I slowly hugged her back to show, what does everyone call it? Oh right Affection.

                              AURELIAS POV
A month had passed since Tom and i began dating, well no one knew we were dating except me and him.

"Are you and Tom actually dating?" said Elizabeth

"Yes of course we are why?" i asked in shock

"You two are never together and i mean never." she said

"Well-" to be honest i didn't know why we were never together, he just always said he was busy.

"Well? We can talk later i have class to get to"she said. I sat on the bench thinking. She wasn't wrong we hadn't hung out since the asked me out. I walked over to Tom and pushed the girls out of the way.

"Tom we need to talk" he gave the girls a look and they quickly walked away.

"What" he said

"Well we're dating but we never hang out. So do you want to maybe go on a date or something." i looked down at my feet to avoid his gaze

"Sure. Come to my dorm after school" he said before he walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked over to his dorm and knocked on the door. Jackson opened the door.

"Hey jack" i said as i walked in

"Hi" he said as he walked out

"Oookkk then, Tom are you ready to go?" i asked. He nodded and slowly slipped his hand into mines, i could've swore i felt him flinch as if he was in disgusts. He took me to the top of the astronomy tower and pulled out a cigarette.

"Here" he handed me it.

"Tom is this the only thing we're going to do?" i asked

"Do you have something better in mind?" he scoffed

"Yeah i do" i grabbed his hand and led him to the quidditch field. "First one to get knocked off their broom owes the other one a butter beer" i laughed as i grabbed two brooms.

"This is ridiculous don't tell you actually find this entertaining." he said as he grabbed the broom

"Yes i do" i got on my broom and flew up, "Come catch meee" i laughed. He smirked and got into his broom and flew up immediately right behind me. It was a good ten minutes before i fell off my broom, but he didn't let me hit the floor instead he caught me. I looked into his eyes and still saw nothing. All i saw was complete emptiness.

"Round two" i said less energetic

"Are you tired? You sound tired" he said as he got off his broom

"No it's just you don't look like you're enjoying this." he said as i looked up at him. He bit his lip and looked furious.

"Nagini said i must do anything." he said under his breath but i happened to hear. Anything? What was he on about.

"There's things you don't know about me, i'm not like any other normal boy my age. I was conceived under a love potion. I cant love and barely have let alone express emotions." i looked at him shocked. Tom, THE Tom opened up to me?

"I can try and help" i said as i held his hand. He smirked proudly and pulled my hair back and began kissing me. He made his way down my neck to my collarbone.

"How about we go back to my dorm now" he whispered. I nodded and within five minutes we were back in his dorm. In a blink of an eye i was on his bed and he was on top of me. He wrapped his hand around my neck.

"You're mine and ONLY mines." he hissed. I woke up the next morning and could barely move. I looked around but Tom was no where to be seen, i guess he left already. I still somehow managed to get dressed and head to all my classes. Potions was the most difficult. Tom would put his hand on my thigh and whisper in my ear, but he would still be able to answer every single question correctly and so could i. He looked at me with a astonished look when i'd answer a question before him.

"Scared of some competition?" i whispered

"In your dreams" he smirked