The impending Fight.

My legs were trembling due to fear. Hands were sweating profusely. The mere sight of him made my blood run cold.

His ripped arms and chest were going to RIP me apart. I had to think fast. There was no way I could defeat this guy even with my gigantic hammer.

'Defense is the best attack.'

I can't attack but I can definitely defend myself.
The crowd was going wild. As if people knew the outcome beforehand.

Jerry looked at me and then at my huge hammer. From the way I held it; he could make out I wasn't trained enough.

On the other hand he was firm in his stance. Right leg behind the left one, heels risen from ground and eyes sharp at me. As if a Leopard eyeing his prey.

Soon the trainer blowed the whistle. And the leopard pounced.

His robust body coming at me and just like that I moved swiftly to my left corner.

He landed as smooth as a cat on his toes.he looked towards me, there was no way he was going to let me escape this time.

The crowd went in awe as they saw their favorite player miss his prey.

I was in the left corner of the ring. To my right and left were strings surrounding the ring.

I could have escaped but didnt want to.
This was my only chance to survive. There was no way I am gonna give it up that easily.

"Where are you gonna go now?"

"This is my only chance to survive. There is no way I am gonna give it up that easily."

He charged at me again. This time I had no where to run. I charged back at him.

Just a noob and a total professional charging at each other, the cheers roared louder as we were approaching closer to each other. And within a flash....

I ducked. I ducked and went right through under him to the other side of the ring and he..well he almost smashed his face on the strings.

Just as he was distracted, I took the opportunity and went sprinted towards his head with my metallic hammer.

The hammer which was 100 kilos felt like a feather.

And just as the hammer was about to hit his head and knock him out, his right hand went straight up and grabbed the hammer before it grabbed his head.

He looked at me. His blue eyes boring into mine and appreciating my moves and then..

He swinged the hammer along with me and smashed it on the ground.

"You did pretty well New girl, its time for you to go home now!"

Saying so he turned to face the crowd and take in the love and cheers towards him.

"I fell down not my spirits." A small whisper managed to utter amidst the pain.

He did not hear it. He had to. If God has put me in this situation then I am not gonna leave. I am here to survive. I am Ace Wellington, I don't give up that easily!

"I fell down my spirits haven't!"

I roared and the crowd went silent. Every eye looking in my direction. Jerry turned around at last.

"I am not done yet!! I am Ace. I am not going to lose. If I came here it is because I wanted to join this Guild and I am not going without doing it."

"So you still wanna fight then?" Jerry replied while scratching the back of his head.

"Yes you slow poke, that's what the whole speech was about."