LIKE AND UNLIKE...

This is a trilogy of The Mad writers. Before starting the chapter read the previous part on MeJaM35 to understand further.

The fight had started, Kin had jumped head first into the battle, Zack was still doing his antices whereas Matt was all confused about what to do.

I turned to look at Kin as he was spat away by one of the robots tentacles. He was hurled into a tree.

"Zaaaaack!!" I heard Matt shout.

As if this changed something into Zack's body, he too started running towards the robot's one arm.

"Come'on, Acey let's attack" he shouted as he ran past me.

I just stood there, going nuts, nothing seemed to be going right.

Suddenly I became alert as I saw one of the tentacle kicking Zack while the other made its way towards me.

I doged it at the last moment with only a scratch on my shoulder.

The Aldeteron had become angry now. He was waving his tentacles in the air irritated.

Kin had just got up and was running from left towards the robot, Zack saw this and started running from the right.

"we will have to help them" Matt shouted looking at both the running figure.

"We need to plan something before we start attacking him cluclessly" I shouted back.

Both of them had reached the Aldeteron by now and were just about to attack.

"We need to distract him so that they can hit the robot" I shouted looking at Matt.

"Let's try the universal distraction" Matt said nodding.

Bending down he picked up a stone pebble and threw it at the aldeteron.

Two things happened then, first the rock soared through the air and then landded shortly before leaving a bright spot and second the robot again swept the two callen to their respective direction.

But, the robot looked angry now, how could we say that? Simple, his four claws were now smashing everything around it.

"MATT, RUN!!!!" I shouted and then holding his hem of his shirt this time we started running towards the right side where Zack seemed to be swept off.

Before Zack was swept away he gained his spear at The Robot's surface.

It hit him but bounced right off leaving nothing but a bright shining spot

We reached the shelter of trees and saw Zack limp beside a broken tree groaning.

"Are you alright," Matt asked going beside him.

"Yeah, just a little rest before it" Zack said and was about to sleep.

"Guys did you see the surface shone even this time."

"Yup. It also shown when Matt threw a stone at it." Kin siad while catching some air.

" Dude!" Matt exclaimed while pointing to Kin.

"You are bleeding Kin!" I said while taking a look at his cut thigh.

"You should rest for a while before joining again dude." Zack said with empathy.

"Yes but, can anyone guess why the surface shone. Perhaps it could help us fight this devil. ,he said while tying a cloth around his wound.

"So, I think I am understanding what it is." Matt said, his voice quavavered in the last part, because that was the moment Aldeteron chose to dagger his claw at the spot where we were sitting.

The claw was huge, we all somehow managed to escape it when it hit the groundwith a loud thud.

The shock and the trembling of the earth was its aftermath.

"That's too powerful" Matt said awed.

"How are we going to fight him" Zack said in the same voice.

"Its an ionizing shield guys!! Matt pointed out at last.

"A what now?" Zack asked while running away form the claws.

"I have a plan but, I am not sure if it will work or not" I said doubtfully.

"What plan, say away. Something is better than nothing"

"Okay then, Zack give me your spear and someone give me a cloth."I suggested.

I rubbed the spear with the cloth.

"Hey this is no time to clean my spear!" He said freaking out.

"Idiot she is not cleaning it. She is inducing unlike charges so your weapon will not repel and at the same time neutralize the shield.

Kin answered in almost a breath.

"Here Zack. I said while handing the spear," Aim it as high as you can."

"Only if Zack knows how to aim his spear" Matt said.

"Do you doubt it boy, I can aim for anyone's head and shoot it without a problem" Zack bragged.

"You are right, still I think there is something missing" Kin said deep in thoughts.

"What," I asked looking at him.

"Got it, what say. If you Ace can go as closer as you can, then strike with the hammer, I will accompany you too. Matt can act as the shield" He said.

We all looked confused "I don't get the idea" I said apologetically.

"What I mean is we both can go from the robots either side as earlier, you could strike the earthquake then. It will be more effective that way..."

"Right" I said and nodded.

"... Also I will go from the other side just so that he can concentrate in both of us while Matt..well he just continues his antics."

"But, what's the point of all this" Matt asked gulping.

"So that we can engage the robot while Zack had sometime to freely take the aim and hit the robot" Kin finished.

Zack took a few steps back and ran right at the robot while we distracted him.

The Spear hit right at the shield sending a bright wave across the whole surface.

Just at that time I hit the Aldeteron with Vulcan with all the strength I had.

The robot took a hit. His shield now neutralized and with a dent at the same time.

Kin and I were going closer to the robot so as to maximize our attack when

Suddenly one of its tentacles came and took hold of Matt, lifting him up.

"Guysss!!! He yelled while about 20 feet up in the air.

"Matt!!"

We all exclaimed as the monster tightened his grip over our friend.

Writers note.
Thankyou for reading this chapter hope you like it peeps!

For the next part checkout Davin40.

Xxx.