1

ew. he literally will not stop snoring so loudly, right next to me. i'm so scared that he might dribble on my shoulder or something. he finally sat up straight once the flight attendants announced that the duration of the flight was over. get. this. weirdo. away. from. me. i've finally arrived at the airport after ages. as in twenty one hours long type of ages.

as i'm walking off the plane into the airport i get this extreme rush of goosebumps as the cold air bites my skin. definitely not anything like australian weather but that's alright. i'm more a fan of the cold, than i am the heat anyways. not to mention that it is totally worth it. still not having put on a jacket, i walk through to bag claim and customs. everything goes well so i'm off to sit by the window as i receive lots of messages, finally having data and reception again. my body feels warmer as i read one of the messages. once i realise what it says, i grab my things and begin walking towards the front doors. passing the food court and check in counters.

worry takes over my thoughts as i search the enormous crowd, still not having seen her. until, i see she pushes her long, light brown hair behind her ear. "kouvr!" i kind of whisper yell to get her attention. finally reunited with my bestfriend. i give her a one armed hug as she slightly shuffles her feet backwards a little, absorbing the force from my sudden burst of energy. "i missed you so much y/n." she pulls away carefully making sure not to disturb dayanara (named after the character from orange is the new black - die/a/na/ra) who is softly asleep in my arms.

we head over to the doors to find alex struggling to fit a baby seat in the back of his tesla. "wow, you had one job" i say from behind him. he turns around quickly excitedly yelling my name. i hand daya off to kouvr before alex and i embrace in a hug. i fix the car seat before tucking in daya and hopping in the back seat next to her. we arrive at the hype house shortly later.