4

by this time, a week has now gone by. i think i'm settling in well with everyone. me and nick have gotten a bit close i think but most importantly of all, it's been a week and i am yet to actually set up my bedroom. so today, i'm going shopping. kouvr insists that we go. "y/nnnnnn, it's been a week your room is sooooo boring."

"i know, but i've been doing other stuff, don't have time."

"you do today, come on." she tells me as she puts her shoes on and alex does the same before taking his camera off charge. "fineeeee." i reply at a defeat to try and be lazy today. "could i maybe invite nick?" i say really quietly maybe because i'm nervous for their replies or scared to admit it to myself that i might like him. "yes! go ask him, he's by the pool, pleaseeeee do it!" i feel stupid. what if he says no especially in front of my new friends. i walk away with my head down when dayanara starts to cry. that's it my sign from above telling me i shouldn't ask him. "y/n, i'll take daya you go ask him out!" kouvr replies, standing up surely. "it's hardly asking him out, it's to go shopping, plus you two are coming." she rolls her eyes at me as alex laughs and i head to the pool.

nick, ryland and chase are sitting in the pool huddled behind their phone making a tiktok. i slowly walk over not wanting to awkwardly interrupt them when nick looks up at me before the sound is finished. chase says something about the tiktok causing them all to turn away and look down at the phone. great now their backs are towards me. i roll my eyes hoping no one would see me as i crouch down beside the pool to poke nick's back. he turns around to face me as the others look over. "i'm going shopping with alex and kouvr, would you wanna come?" i ask really awkwardly, putting my head down as i do making my voice trail off. "yeah, could you ass me that towel." he seems excited, more than me at least not that it's hard to do. he points to a towel resting on the ping pong table before jumping out of the pool. "are we leaving now? i'll just go grab a shirt and shoes." we walk inside and up to his room. "what are we going shopping for?" he asks while sitting on his bed struggling to put socks on his semi wet feet. "a bed. and like other stuff for my room i guess."

"so why am i coming?" he asks me another question, he's really sweet as he makes eye contact with me and i go a bit pink in the face.

"oh, i don't know, just thought you might want to but you don't have to." i say, once again i'm looking at my feet embarrassed by the way this conversation is going.

"no i'm coming." he says standing up in front of me. he kisses the top of my head quickly before running out the door and down the stairs. "you coming?" he yells as i stand in shock, does nick like me? i roll my eyes at myself thinking about it, of course not, i have a fucking baby...