16

"sooo, daya?" one of the guys from the podcast says as nick puts his phone on the table.

"yeahhh?" he responds laughing. "she just turned four."

one of the other guys chime in, "wait, you have a kid?" he says absolutely blown away.

"well no, she's y/n's daughter." nick looks down and picks up his bottle of water to take a sip.

"does that confuse her at all, kinda like having two dads?"

"uh, no, her dad passed away." nick says, pulling his hand through his hair. "and she doesn't call me dad or anything so.."

"ohh, okay." it goes slightly silent for a second before one of them continues, "bro tiktokers cop so much hate."

nick speaks up, "i know and like the thing is there's a lot of work that goes into making a tiktok that nobody sees."

"exactly, like how has the hate affected you or even like your relationship and things?"

"me and y/n are fine, it hasn't affected us together at all but of course we get seperate hate and it can be unmotivating at times and then you get more hate for not posting so it's like a cycle."

~after the podcast~

it's kind of late and nick just got home a lot later than expected. luckily for dayanara, she has yet to fall asleep and is in kouvr and alex's room playing with them. nick knocks on my bedroom door softly as i respond. "yeah?" he opens and closes the door. he walks over to me, not saying anything as he lays on top of me. i put my phone down on the mattress so i can put my arm around him. he sighs loudly, "what? waking up before 2pm tired you out, did it?" nick laughed, "shut up." and kissed my cheek before rolling onto the other side of my bed.

"where's daya?" nick asked, running his hand through his hair.

"playing with alex and kouvr."

this is crap, good one coming really soon!