7

another week goes by. nick and i are still talking heaps, probably even more than last time. he lays with me and we spend all night talking and watching tv. most nights i pretend to be asleep after a while and he leaves which is good because i don't want him to see me crying all the time. but i'm making him watch shameless and i think he actually likes it. it's going great i think. except for my depression which takes over sometimes but i doubt he's noticed because i'm good at hiding it.

mother's day is in a few days so nicks leaving to surprise his mum. mother's day isn't around the same time in australia so it's just like any other day to me. except nicks gone. he left this morning and was super cute when he was leaving. not that i'd admit it.. nick gave me a really long hug and said he'd facetime and message me a lot. it was sweet.

alex came in while vlogging. "hey y/n, do you miss nick."

"no, why would i?" hmm...

one day goes by and alex is back in my face again. "y/n, do you miss him yet?"

"no alex, leave me alone." i reply already frustrated.

and another day goes by.. "how do you feel about nick being away?"

"i don't know, fine."

finally it's the day before before he gets back but it's a little different this time. i walk into kouvr and alex's room while he is of course, vlogging. it's us and calvin, patrick and micheal in the room. the camera turns to me, "i think i do miss nick.." i say with a little pouty face.

"i knew it!" alex gets really excited as the others in the room laugh. kouvr pulls me onto her bed and practically squeezes the life out of me before releasing and cuddling me with her chin on my shoulder. "you like him, don't you?" she asks, obviously already knowing the answer. "yeah..."