𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Who are you?" A specific boy asked the man who was his late 20's, he has a raven messy fluffy hair, his body is muscular that even his neck is thick his wearing a magic knight robe, his smoking a cigarette, and his lazy raven eye are looking at the boy soul.

He ignored the question of the youth then began to step forward and tossed the male on his shoulder, then began to start to walk away carrying the poor innocent boy "You're coming with me".

"I can walk you know, mister?" He remarked bluntly to the man who's carrying him " I know that girly I'm just gonna take you maybe you tried to run away again like last time we met and be my new recruits on my squad" he bluntly proclaimed " By the way, Yami Sukehiro".

The boy looked at the man " You mean the Titan Foreigner?".

Yami just avoided the question again "Look I'm not a girl mister cigarette addict I'm a boy just like you!" The boy growls at the back of Yami's head " You're not a girl but you look like one? " he bluntly said, the boy feels that there's an arrow strike in the back of his head saying ' you look like one '.

" Do I look like one?! Have you ever seen a girl before! Gosh, you're making my lifespan shorten! " he cried out before trying to get out of Yami's grip.

From a mile away they saw an abandoned manor, the walls have vines on it. " Why are we here mister? Are you going to kill me! But I'm too young! " he cried out attempting to get out of that fucking place. " Yeah I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up," he announced with a monotone.

He kicked the door open then proceed inside then they were greeted by a man with a high ponytail and he was smiling at their direction it's actually creepy the way he smiles.

" Yami you're here with a Pretty girl " the boy stated then looking directly to the boy's eyes and mesmerized how beautiful the boy eyes we're that can make you lost on your word by looking at it. Yami, let go on his grip and let the boy fall roughly to the hard floor. " Ouch, Umm Mister I'm not actually a girl " the boy acknowledged the other boy.

"My name is (Y/N)"

The boy still smiling at him " Sorry about that I'm the vice-captain of the squad

My name is ---".

~

" YUNOO! "

" Are you ready for the grimoires ceremony. Because I will be the Sorcery Emperor "
Asta smiled at Yuno then start to walk to the Grimoire Tower with the other young people.

' Welcome to the ceremony young ones. Today for your future you will be granted...faith, hope, and love'

' I am the head of this grimoire tower. Now then, is the future sorcery emperor amongst us? '

"Today marks the first day of my life as a magic knight. "

" Look, the orphans from the church are here." A nobleman said to the man beside him.

" Amazing!" Asta exclaimed while looking at the massive tower full of different grimoires.

' There isn't a person here who wants to become a magic knight for their own personal achievements. We actually have someone here who wishes to be the sorcery emperor.'

' Grimoire Conferment!'

Then all of the grimoires start to glow and moving itself looking for its owner. Each one has a different design and different spell on it. After receiving their grimoire they start to compare each other who's grimoires are the amazing ones.

" This is...My grimoire."

" Mine is bigger! "

"And Mine is thicker!"