𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌

Six months have been passed and the Magic knight exam has already been gone

The magic knights are warlocks. There are 9 orders in all that directly serve the emperor. They risk their lives fighting for the kingdom.

All the subjects look up to them.

" I'm really getting nervous now. " a certain man sigh out calming his fucking nerves.

" Whoa ow! What the hell is with these birds!? " the man exclaimed getting irritated from the birds around him.

" They're released at this time only... Guys with ' less magic ' get more birds on them. "

" Go away! "

" Look at that guy. "

" There are no birds around him. " a man state looking at Yuno.

" Oh! That's him! The country bumpkin that was chosen by the 4-leaf clover. "

" What 4-leaf clover!? Seriously? "

Then an Ash-blonde hair pops out nowhere declared something that loud enough to hear the people inside the Arena.

" Heh, heh, heh, this is the first step to one of us becoming the sorcery emperor, Yuno. "

" What? "

" Did he just say he'd become emperor? "

" I'll show you the result of my 6 months of training -ng-ng-ng-ng! Leave me alone! What with these damn birds." Asia exclaimed running away from the anti-birds.

" The hell is that? "

" Even if he is a bumpkin that's a bit much. " the man pitifully looking at the Ash-blonde.

Meanwhile ~

A mysterious man with a black cloak covering his head and body is standing at the thick sidewalls of the Arena saw the pitiful scene.

" ɦɛɦ? ɨֆ ɦɛ ʀɛǟʟʟʏ ȶɦɛ ƈɦօֆɛռ օռɛ, ʍǟֆȶɛʀ ?"

" He is the Chosen One. Remember Zal don't judge a guy by their appearance you don't know what they can do? " the mysterious man chuckled and look at Asta with a smiling face. He can't wait to witness the magic of the loud ash-blonde hair.

" ʏօʊ ֆʊʀɛ ɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶɛɖ ǟȶ ɦɨʍ ɦʊɦ? "

" Am I? "