𝚂𝙲 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗

Millions of year's ago

There's a myth that only our ancestors always tell and it passes through generation to generation but today that mythology is already well-unknown due to evolution.

Lucia Kira

A well-known princess of the Entire Nation.

Long ago our continent we're always together due to revolution it decided to divide into Four kingdoms.

Spade
Heart
Diamond
Clover

Lucia is known to be the beautiful woman on the land.
She has the kindest heart that can melt an iceberg heart.

They called her

' God of All Saint '

Due to her kindness and we'll attract it may not avoid having admirers. All of them start courting her but none of them make the princess comfortable.

She has a friend who can trust with anything and that friend named was Amy. The two of them always spend time together we they had spare time.

Amy is already married and has a child at the age of 5. And that child will be the protector of the village and protector of your highness baby if we're already born. That child will risk his life just to protect the Chosen One.

One day the emperor decided to hold a debutante to the lovely princess since she's turning into a fine lady.

The whole nation was invited to this massive ball. That means all around the nation are busy preparing this massive event.

When the day has come the Kingdom was a full pact of people all around the nation.

One of a time the princess will greet them.

Then someone caught the majesty eyes an attractive man it just like what they called

' Love at first sight. '

The man known to be an attractive name Levith was known to be the heir of their family.

The man seems to have an ash-blonde hair and ruby eyes.
His face is masculine, his body is average it seems that he trained well.