𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜

' 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 '

' 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 '

' What the heck is this!?? ' Asta thought to himself seeing the chaos of the squad.

" Welcome to the lowest rank and worst order of knights, Black Bulls. "

' Damn I'm getting cold feet, but from today on I'm also a member of the Black Bulls. As they say, first impressions last forever. '

' Be a man as Asta. You're a man, remember this is for Sister Lily. ' he thought.

" MY NAME IS ASTA, I'M FROM THE VILLAGE OF HAGE. AS OF TODAY, I'M ALSO A MEMBER OF THE BLACK BULLS!! I LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL. " he shouted like there's a megaphone in his throat.

But none of them listened of what the Megaphone boy said but instead, they're minding their own business.

" That pudding that you hid away was delish! " the little blonde boy happily told the mohawk boy.

" I can remember doing a shot challenge with some guy at the bar, but after that..."

" Nom nom nom " a little girl wearing his meal.

" And that'll be your final meal!! "

" Would you guys give it a rest!? How are going to repay my sister if she hears you jackass!? "

' They didn't even hear a single one I said because it's too loud. ' Asta paled.

Asta didn't seem to notice the ball of fire coming toward them. And explode right them but Yami seems to don't care and still puffing his cigarette.

' Revenge for my pudding. '

' HAAHAHHAHAHAHA '

' WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!? YOUR MAKING MY HEADACHE WORSE! '

' You shut up you stupid wasted old hag! '

' What'd you say you virgin roughneck. '

' I'm not a virgin '

' If you look away like that, you're going to die.'

' om nom nom nom '

' 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵! '

Yami was listening quietly while puffing his cigarette when he grew impatient by the noise and breaking things. He raised his left hand and punched the wall causing all of the team's look where the noise came from and running toward it.