7. Just Me, You, And Turquoise Waters.

The next few days were spent thinking about your upcoming holiday, excitement filled your body every morning you woke up, to remember that It's actually happening.

You feel someone tapping you, shaking you. You hear Monika's voice "y/n! y/n! Today's the day! We're going to Fiji!"

You just about manage to open your eyes and see her there, you say to her "someones excited eh?"

"you're telling me you're not? It's really been the only thing we've spoken about in the past week."

"Fair point. I'd definitely be lying if I wasn't excited about being alone with you, in Fiji." you tell her.

"Well then let's make sure we don't miss the flight."

"better do."

You make pancakes for you and Monika to have, which was fairly simple to you as you made them often, for breakfast. You eat them, double check you've got all of your things, and head out to grab a taxi to head to the airport. It was a cold, rainy day in Herefordshire, which made it all the more nicer to get away. You two arrive at the airport, check in, send the suitcases to the hold, and sit down in the departure waiting lounge.

You look over to Monika and notice somethings wrong, she looks uneasy or upset.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Oh, with me? nothing."

"Don't try that with me heh, i saw your face, come on, talk to me."

"Fine. Well, while i was waiting at the taxi for you to bring bags, some guy from the other side of the road cat called me. I hate it, and it makes me really uncomfortable. It's brought my mood down. That's all." She explains to you.

You felt terribly sorry for her, but you also felt extreme anger, had you seen this happen, you would've taught that man a valuable lesson.

"no way! why didn't you tell me? I would've showed him that he can't just go around doing that to women!"

"I just didn't want anything to happen, besides, you were inside."

"yeah, i get that. Next time you tell me though."

"sure, whatever."

You hear the P.A system come alive in the airport and hear your flight number and gate called out. Your gate is now open and you wait in queue for about 5 minutes before boarding the flight. It was a one stop flight, where you would change plane at Los Angeles and fly to Fiji.

The first flight went pretty smoothly, you and Monika spent most of the 7 hour flight sleeping as you had to wake up extremely early. You had lunch in the LA airport before departing to Fiji. The second flight greeted you with a bit of turbulence but not much to disturb the flight much. You read Harry Potter some more and finished the book that flight.

You touch down in Fiji and look for the man holding the paper with your name on it. After not too long, you're following a skinny man, about your height to a taxi. He takes you to your hotel and you settle down with Monika there.

Time zones meant that it was 1AM in Fiji, but since it's 1PM in UK, you were wide awake. You couldn't do anything so you just spend the whole night trying to get to sleep while talking to Monika.

The next morning, after only managing to get about an hour of sleep, the morning sun shines through the curtains, you walk over to the balcony open the door and see the stunning sunrise. The view from your hotel room was perfect, you had a great view of the dead calm waters on the beach, and other parts of the island. The sun, slowly rising above the horizon and the light blue-green water. You call Monika over to look. She was just as amazed as you were. You look eachother in the eyes, with your arm around her, smiling.

"We're here. Just me and you. I love you y/n" she says to you.

"I love you too, Monika."

You share a kiss which lasts a few seconds before breaking and deciding to head down to get breakfast. Still fairly jet lagged you felt very strange, but you ignored it.

You and Monika have a hearty breakfast before changing into swimming costumes and heading to the beach.

You arrive there, the sand was like nothing you had ever felt before, smooth on your feet. You walk down to the shore, holding hands with Monika. The sea, is fresh, but feels amazing. It had been too long to remember since you went swimming at a proper beach. The beach was pretty empty, other than a few other people.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm roasting. I'm going in, you joining me?" you tell her.

"Absolutely." Monika replies, excitedly.

You take off your t shirt, revealing your, fresh, red scar, near your shoulder. But also revealing your, body, in which you were much slimmer than you used to be, mainly due to being in a coma and lack of training. Monika, however was still impressed.

You look over to Monika to see her taking off her shorts and t shirt. She was wearing a red with white polka dot bikini, which she looked absolutely stunning in. This was the best you had seen Monika. You couldn't help but stare.

"Well? Like what you see? Let's go!" she says, jokingly.

"In fact I do. I'm coming for you!" you tell her, as you run up behind her and pick her up in your arms swiftly, as if she weighed nothing at all. She shouts and laughs "let me go! HaHaHa!" You run with her in your arms down to the sea, and jump in, with her, soaking you both completely.

"Hey, It's warmer than I expected!" you say

still laughing she says "was it necessary?"

"well, you enjoyed it, so yes."

"fair enough."

You spent the rest of the day with Monika, relaxing on the beach, sunbathing, even napping at times due to the jet lag. This was the most in love Monika had felt with you, and you felt the same way. It seemed like everything you wanted was coming true.

You did a few activities throughout the day, like renting a jet ski, or surfing on one of the other beaches where there were a few decent waves.

You and Monika were in a real life paradise with eachother.

You went back to the hotel late, very tired, had dinner and got ready for the next few days in paradise.

(A/N):Hey guys, let me start this off by saying. as Charles Leclerc once said:

I A M S T U P I D.

WritingLizard15 is lazy and awful. He's a terrible writer. Actually, instead of calling me WritingLizard 15, Just know me as my middle name, Thomas. Well, let me get on with it. This chapter has come out extremely late, and I'm an idiot and i apologize. School is in full swing for me, and I just didn't have the energy to write. I'll try my best to get the next chapter out soon.

so yeah, i'm terribly sorry.