21- 𝔚𝔥𝔬𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶

RECAP:

Previously on They're Bruised Angel. Jadelyn and Scarlette are chasing after a suspicious person spotted with a camera and a black hoodie appeared to be recording Scarlette after an incel decided to test my girl Scarlette. There is definitely more drama to come I promise you that. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Jadelyn and I start running after the person just in time for us to see her turn one of the corners down the hall.

I sped up and heard Jadelyn not far behind me.

We turned the corner where she had gone and there was a staircase.

"Where'd that fucker go now", Jadelyn said pouting.

"I honestly have no clue", I said.

then Jadelyn pushed her finger forcefully on my lips.

"Wait...listen do you hear that", she says whispering.

I quiet down and hear shuffling behind the staircase. Of course, the person is hiding there. There is no way she could have gone up the stairs that fast. I slowly start walking towards the staircase trying not to be loud.

Although Jadelyn had other plans. She zoomed past me and jumped directly on top of the person. grabbing them out from behind the staircase.

"Gotcha Bitch!", she said yanking the mysterious person's hand behind their back like she was a cop or something. Well, that was easier than I thought. 

I held back the chuckle in my throat and looked at the person in the hoodie piercing them without hazel eyes.

The person was a girl with caramel brown hair and porcelain skin with Asian features. She was absolutely gorgeous. what is up with this school. Like something straight outta Wattpad.

even someone in a hoodie can look like a goddess.

Her hair was swinging around as she trashed in Jadelyn's arms trying to break away

Her hair was swinging around as she trashed in Jadelyn's arms trying to break away.  There was really no point in trying to escape, especially since we've seen her face. 

I was looking for the right words to say because if anyone saw this they would think we were terrorizing this girl, also our claim could be false and she might be innocent.

After a few seconds, she stopped moving and all we heard was heavy breathing. her not moving caused Jadelyn to loosen her grip on the girl's hand. Which I could already tell was a mistake on Jadelyns part.

She smashed her leg into Jadelyn's knee surprising both of us and tried. Keyword TRIED to dash for the backdoor behind the stairs. I quickly sprang forward grabbing her leg causing her to face plant with her caramel brown hair spread out across her head on the floor. 

"Fuck", she mumbled into the floor.

At this point, I couldn't hold in my laugh, and based on Jadelyn's reaction I don't think she could either.