20

also, this is unedited, the mistakes are gonna be real bad, give ur dying girl a break, Ily all <3

"Okay... each pair must either handcuff their assigned teacher or one of them must escape the battlefield." You repeat to your group. Izuku nodded and tugged at his hero uniform. You did the same, making sure it fits nicely. You looked up at them both. "Hey... Do you guys mind If I use your quirks?" Katsuki kept his back turned to you.

"What? H-how Y/n-Chan? Y-you already know how my power- ugh- affects the body." You crease your eyebrows at the stubborn boy.

"I can use up to the same limit as the persons quirk I've copied. You can use your power without hurting yourself, yes? Well, so can I. So do I have your permission?" The green-haired boy slowly nodded, signalling he permitted you to touch him.

Gently, to avoid making him feel uncomfortable, you activate your quirk and gingerly caress his cheek, sending 1000 butterflies up his spine. A bright red crimson blush adorned his face as you happily smiled to him. Not before turning to Kacchan and tilting your head as if asking for his consent. He grunted approval with his arms still crossed over his chest. Izuku felt his mouth gape open at the sight of Katsuki having the same reaction he did as you used your quirk to the best of your ability.

Izuku's puppy dog eyes drooped as an ugly emotion filled him; jealousy.

~Time skip but I seriously dont remember the canon at all~

Another punch to the jaw and you knew you would be in the same crippled state as the two boys not managing to hold themselves up. Katsuki had puked, and Izuku was already crying. When you tried to erase All Might's quirk, he would speed out of your line of vision, causing you to become defenceless and throw a punch to your jaw. All Might didn't go easy on your group; you knew that you had to do something, or, you'd all go down.

Finally using the mere 20% of One For All, all that you could use, you grabbed both boys and sprinted to a safe destination, away from All Might.

You slumped both boys on the ground with a frightening glare; enough to make the two shudder. "Listen to me..." You growled, holding your heavily bruised jaw. "Katsuki you want number one? And, Izu-Kun, you want to prove something to All Might, eh?"

'Not just to All Might, but also you...' Izuku thought, nodding politely as Katsuki 'tsked'.

"Well then, we sure as hell have to start with this exam, am I right?" After no response, you kicked the wall in between them, centimetres away from their heads. "Am I right, Katsuki-San, Izu-Kun? Hm?" Both boys nod, a signal that they agreed with you.

All Might had caught up to you. Each of you stood a distance from one of his sides, forming a triangle. The plan so far was working. Then on the silent count of three, you all launched in and attacked, you using both of their quirks, aiming from behind. You all held shit-eating smirks, absolute confidence filling your cocky plan.

But, to your desecrated and shocked surprise, All Might's first punch was you.

This ruined literally everything. You changed your plan and launched above him, ready to dodge an attack rather do your own. What you didn't realise, is that this threw Izuku and Katsuki off, not ready for your delayed attack, and both boys knocked off their mid-air balance giving All Might enough time, to tackle them both and throw them far enough to stop any chances to attack.

Your head was spinning as your thoughts were rushing. You couldn't think straight. Dodging a hit, eying your hurting companions you decided to settle your mind; Your conscious bringing you back to a sweet memory.

The air's aubade scent remained floral. Your tiny self admired the glittering sun. The sun felt so untouchable; it hurt to look at and burnt you if you stayed so long. But, it was still a beautiful piece of scenery. A creamy white butterfly danced around your nose before it moved on. You picked your tiny self up in an attempt to chase the fascinating and beautiful creature.

Your legs were quickly swept off the flowered falls, into the arms of a musky smelling father. Where did the butterfly go? You lifted your head to find the thing blocking the sun, or rather, the person blocking the sun.

She was the most beautiful woman you had ever seen. "Butterflies only live for 24 hours, you know that, right?" Your father whispered in your ear. And, That beautiful woman the butterflies had landed on, like all things beautiful, wasn't meant to last.

You opened your eyes; ready for what could come. Activating All Might's one for all, feeling the surreal power surge inside of you. Locking your eyes on the boys, you stood in a battle stance as if to convince All Might of your attack.

All Might prepped himself for your attack, but instead, it took him by surprise that you grabbed the two boys and jolted.

You had activated One For All in your legs for speed and arms fro enough strength to drag the boys.

The finishing gates blurred ahead in your vision, not knowing when All Might would tackle you down. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling your limbs about to snap, ready to be stopped and failed. Instead, when you opened your eyes, behind you was the finish line. All three of you lay on the ground with absolute exhaustion.

-

You look over the emerald-eyed boy with a broken arm, as All for One damaged as yours. "Hehe, Izu-" You were cut off by obnoxious knocking.

"You have visitors." You turned your head from the awkwardly quiet boy to the door, with a painted smile on your face.

"Shut up Half and Half!" You heard Katsuki's familiar voice, yell out.

"It's not like I chose to speak to you, who would?" Todoroki sounded as Montone as usual, biting back at the adorably angry Katsuki.

"Can you both shut up?" Your eyes widened hearing your fathers voice. You jolted up, ready to hug your Papa when Recorvey girl pushed you back down.

"No visitors, you need to recover. I won't even allow that sweet Uraraka in. Nobody." You furrowed your eyebrows, resting your arm back down from its medicated pain delay. "You can both watch the rest of the fights."

-And with that, you and Izuku sat in the awkward silence, thoughts swirling like a raging fire in your mind. What happened to the sweetest little boy? Why does he hate me?

A/n

This took longer than anticipated because I went on a break so💗💕💖👑✨

I'm still writing it but it will take longer, I have some other fanfics I'm working on (even if this one is my priority) and I'm working on the major plot and future arcs {because that's where the tea is}

Also- It's been almost only  months since I 'first published' this ahh 😳💖