About the Story

The story takes place in an alternate Azur Lane universe wherein our favorite ship girls are ordinary humans like us. And the four major camps have four admirals coming from each country that they represent. The Sirens are still the main enemy in the story. And I sort of borrowed a plot from the first "Independence Day" movie. There will be no intro and outro music here.

As well as insert music of any genre. It will just be a pure story with action, comedy, and drama. We all know in the animé Enterprise has a troubled personality. What if that personality was brought about by a rough childhood. When she and her sisters were living in poverty because of the war with the Sirens. When they have to steal food so that they can have something to eat.

And continuously look for wood to turn not only into firewood to keep them warm. But also to make a shelter to keep them safe from the harshest weather conditions. And when the adults would sell children in exchange for money to buy food and medicine. Then there's the atmosphere of uncertainty in a war torn nation. Especially if the country is completely in shambles.

But from uncertainty, a glimmer of hope arises. All it needs is a little nurturing. And lot of tender loving care. When that glimmer of hope continues to grow. It will be a symbol of resilience and optimism. But it will not be that easy. There will be obstacles along the way. It is up to the people who are tasked to become the vanguards in overcoming them. They are trained to be the best warriors humanity can send against the Sirens. But along the way there will be those who want to become more powerful.

Specifically two admirals of the other main camps of Azur Lane. I will give the four admirals names that will based on their nationality. The names of the four major camps are their original game and anime names. The admirals will be calling the shots. And giving out the orders. The ship girls will be more of an elite military unit. Of course the land and air units will still be in the story. But the main focus is on Enterprise. The war changes her and this doesn't auger too well for her sisters. She has become cold hearted and doesn't socialize very much.

It takes the son of the admiral to make her become the jolly girl that she was once. Of course in due time they fall in love with each other. But an unfortunate incident will soon befall upon the two love birds. And this will make her concentrate more on fighting than showing any emotion. That is until she would meet a childhood friend who got separated from her before the war with the Sirens started. And she will try to bring back Enterprise to who she really is before she became an emotionless vanguard of peace.

As for her sisters, I might follow the animé storyline wherein Yorktown is in the hospital with her legs amputated. As for Hornet, her personality remains the same. As for the other ship girls. I will try my best to come up with an alternate universe personality for them. Like I said I might follow the animé storyline. But I will try to get the right alternate personality of the other ship girls.

The four main camps will be in different locations in the world with the main headquarters of Azur Lane will be in the Pacific. Specifically a man made island base similar to Pearl Harbor. Of course those other camps mentioned in both the animé and the game will be also included. But they will be playing a small role since this will focus only on Enterprise.