Chapter 11

Mayden POV

I'm getting a little worried and suspicious
Yeah...so far kotal kanh hasn't found us...I think he's just thinking of a right moment to kill us...

-Yeah, this is already getting suspicious (tanya)

-If they come here, know that there are two people who can teleport, that is me and mayden. In other words, we are a little safe in case they come here. (rain)

-Mayden if someone touches you, know that they will have to pass my corpse. (mileena)

-Don't say that mom! We don't know what time or day someone is going to die here because literally kotal kanh is trying to kill us all. (mayden)

-But wait...from what I heard saying kotal kanh will be in a cart, so we can attack him in the meantime (tanya)

-Oh...great idea bitch (mayden)

-Seriously even when you guys are going to fight (mileena)

-Even when she dies, so be satisfied. (mayden)

-In fact this will only end when the mini mileena dies for kotal kanh (tanya)

-You respect me bitch, you're talking to the empress's daughter! (mayden)

-And daughter of a hot man~ (tanya)

-*screams* I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BITCH (mayden)

Mayden was about to have another big fight but...

-MAYDEN STOP THIS FUCKING (mileena)

-SHUT UP MOTHER I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING (mayden)

-*Sigh* Okay, I'll fix it. (rain)

So rain does (that water bubble) and chokes mayden, but in a few seconds he releases it

-It is ok now? (rain)

-Ok, ok but leave tanya away from me.
(mayden)

-Thanks, Rain. (mileena)

-Thank you also rain (tanya)

-You don't have to thank me. (rain)

-But ok, it is decided, tomorrow we will attack kotal kahn. (mileena)

-Ok, I want to be a little alone, bye (mayden)

-okey bye- (tanya)

So mayden comes to your room.

-Okay, I admit, I'm a little scared that it won't work...but mayden tries to be positive, you always thought it would work and so why not now...But is that, it went wrong once so maybe wrong again...But I will try to be positive inner me (Yes sometimes she talks to herself ._.)

Wow
I think that when Laila appears I'll come a lot of shippers of jacqui x takeda or kung jin x takeda (until I like takeda x kung jin)