Chapter 13

well...mileena maybe die now
Idk
I'm just following the story mode

·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°

"Ah. There they are...
Three of you follow councilors... whispeing like handmaidens. About what, I wonder"

I feel like laughing, but I'm in front of the danger that maybe if we weren't strong enough we could die. (mayden)

"If only you would hear our coursel. As was Netherrealm leems. I have urged detence with Earthealm"

"And I've told you would soomer dic than treat with my father's murderes!"

"You refuse practical solutions to credble thrals. You endager the isalm..."

"And seltion does no? Speak your last. Before I have your torgue."

"I don't know how you have a daughter, and even with a daughter you decide to make the difficult choice."

"Don't you dare talk about my daughter!--"

"Mileena is not Shao kahn's true hein!"
"She is a contruct. Founed in Slang Tsung's Flesh Pis. I saw this. You best clam to the throne is maat."

"How dare you! I succeed Shao Kahn by his dreeree!"

"Succeed him you have. But Outworld demands new leadship."

-Never! (Mayden)

"From you?! Oh- Tekk fool! Kill him!"

(The same thing happens in the video)

-AAh! (Mayden)

"Mayden!"

"Are you worried about your clone?"

"You should defend your Empress!"

"Our creator. Shao Kahn, is dead. Se will serve whom we cloose."

(And as always the same thing happens in the video)

-Baraka is dead.
You last ally has left you.

-Take them away.

(The same thing happens in the video but mayden teleports along with mileena)

"Here to sarender, traitor?"

"You would speak of treason? This One knows you desire the throne. Why serve mileena?"

-Wait...what? (Mayden)

Mayden had teleported his mother to the place his mother had sent. But, Mayden went to see if the enemies were coming.

"I advire her. Stealing the amulet was my gemius. It kill her a bit each time sje uses it."

-Wait, is Rain cheating on us?! And also...what amulet? Leave it. I'll work it out later.
Mayden then leaves even though he hasn't heard the whole conversation

"As both sides diminsh, you fill the void."

"Exaculy my plan."

(THE SAME THING HAPPENS IN THE VIDEO)

"Enough of your pratle. Finish me, that I may join my father."

-Mom, please. don't say that.

"You do not deserve death by an emperor's hand. Enstead I give the honor to my wonthy first minister."

And then d'vorah started to approach. And mayden's heart gets faster with every step.
And when d'vorah reached mileena, Mayden saw something horrible.
Her mother's face being eaten by larvae.

In fear, Mayden teleported.

"You are not going to do anything?" (Cassie cage)

"No. Leave it. She doesn't know how to do anything without her mother."

·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°

Wow
I finally finished this chapter
Chapter 14 is ready but maybe post on the 15th