Chapter 14

Mayden was now running after seeing all that. She did not believe that she had seen her mother die in front of her.

-I'm a terrible daughter
I'm a terrible daughter
I'm a terrible daughter!
You knew that dream meant something, but I thought it was in my head---

Mayden accidentally runs into a rock. And he ends up losing consciousness for a few minutes.

But then she ends up waking up and noticed that there was an helicopter lighting the forest.
She fearfully ended up running to the other part of the forest that she never was.

-How strange...when I was a little mommy said that I couldn't go to this part of the forest because of the scary things. But here it looks like just another normal part of the forest--

Suddenly, Mayden heard a sigh.
It didn't feel like a human sigh.

And then when she went to look, she came across 4 wolves.

And then the 4 wolves started to follow her.
But after running a lot, she managed to lose the wolves.

-There is already more right! First my mother died, Second probably those helicopter was following me and now I was being chased by wolves!--

She hears a noise in her belly.

-Ok now I'm hungry. Nice.
I would even eat these wolves but I have nothing sharp to stick in them...
Wait, that branch!

And then she climbed the tree to get the branch, she ended up falling but at least she got the branch.

And she saw that the wolves were still there, waiting for mayden to appear.

She got on top and stuck it in the first wolf, In the second wolf she punched him and stuck the sharp part in the wolf, in the third it was the same thing.
But in the bedroom...she ended up opening the wolf's head.

~Timeskit~

-My God
Wolf gut is very good. I should eat this more often.

But now, I have to find Tanya's hideout to get my mother's weapons so I can avenge myself
But...it will be very complicated for me to leave this part of the forest because I don't know where the exit is and also, there is a lot of fog...
I can't even see the stars...

But it may not be so bad to sleep in a forest.

(Bonus chapter :D)

-Stay calm hanzo.

-I'm calm.

-It literally has flames around your body.

-But by chance there is someone else who has tarkatan mouth and look like a woman?

-But what if mayden escaped? At least you still have a part of you and mileena

-Ok but I'm still worried. She may be taking shelter in a dangerous place.

-She must be fine, hanzo.

·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°

Oh 342 people have seen this fanfic...
Thanks.

Also, keep 2 spoilers from one of the future fanfics that I will post ;)

Look

Look...I'm thinking of canceling mortal kombat lemons but if I cancel I will let you know ;-;

And also, about this business of wattpad stay on the 17th off the air, that means that the wattpad will leave the Playstore?!