Chapter 18 (Everything will be fine.)

Yea
This will be the last chapter because I don't have many ideas but there will be a bonus chapter

Anyway, letssss goooo

·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°

Mayden POV

I've been in the shiray ryu for a month now. I still have nightmares about my mother's death and I can hardly sleep properly, and my father is a little worried, but I tell him I'm fine.

And Laila and I are getting closer with time

And she told me that she was going to introduce me to a "Takeda", who is supposedly from my clan.

But...if he's from my clan...Why don't I see him here?

Then I think about it, I can't stay in bed all day.

Mayden gets up and goes to the bathroom, she brushes her teeth and takes a shower

My father said he wanted to train with me today alone...I think he wants to get closer to me because, he hasn't seen me since I was born. Also, we hardly talk.

*Time skip*

-You're ready?

-I'm always ready.

(Sorry if I fight a shit, I still don't know how to write well about this genre)

Mayden speaks as he hits the first blow, but Hanzo saves.
So, Hanzo ends up teleporting after Mayden, but Mayden does the same

Mayden kicks Hanzo but he deflects

-You still have a lot to learn, Mayden.

-Grrr *Mayden growls*

-Yeah...Mayden...

-Yea?

-I'm sorry I wasn't a good father.
.

...
-Mayden?

*Mayden hugs Hanzo*

When I was little...I thought you left us or that you were dead.

And let's say I got rancid from you because I thought my mom and I weren't worth anything. And whenever they talked about you, I avoided listening because I always cried in anger.

But now...here with you...my father

You are different than I thought when I was 9 years old.

You are a great master, you always avoid problems with your clan, and you worry about whether your daughter is well or not.

Anyway, sorry for all this and I will try to be a good daughter.

Hanzo said nothing. Just hugged her too.

·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°·°•·°•°

Well...there will be a bonus chapter that will be a mayden meeting Takeda and Laila's other friends (If I have any idea how I do this chapter)

there will be a bonus chapter that will be a mayden meeting Takeda and Laila's other friends (If I have any idea how I do this chapter)

Hm