Bella's Life Begins

Once on December 8, A little baby girl was born. Her mother and father decided to name her Bella. Soon after, her twin brother was born. Our parents decided to name him Hayden. I dont remember much, but I remember I was around 2 or 3. We were at our old house in Tennessee, and I also remember we lived in front of a park. A bout a year later, we moved out. I dont remember when or how though, I just remember showing up at a white house. It had a garden around the porch and  beautiful  wooden chairs in one a area of the porch. We unpacked our stuff and i explored a little. It wasnt big, about average. We still go to that house till this day. I went into one of the rooms on the right side at the end of the hall, and the walls were a light blue. 

A couple years later, starting school.

I woke up on the shared pallet that was laid in the living room floor, infront of the TV. My Moms boyfreind, Chris, was the one to wake us up. Our mom was at work, I guess. Soon after my brother woke up. We were five at the time. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. My mom was there. She fixed my hair and then took us to school. We were in Kindergarten. We never went to Pre-K, which I thought was weird. We got out out of the car and I dont remember anything after that. 

Skip to 7 years old.