Chapter 10: Dangerously Close

-Third Person-

Y/N was walking down the hall in a bad mood. I mean can you blame her? She was hurt by Yoongi. Even though she mostly was angry with him.

As she was walking she sees Yoongi to her left. She glared at him before she continues walking.

"Mph-!!" She huffed out as he suddenly slammed her against the school locker in front of everyone.

Her cheeks flushed as she gazed up at him with a slight glare, at this point she was getting used to his unexpected actions of shoving or slamming her against things, in the least dirty way possible that is.

"What-. now. Yoongi." She asked him, well more like stated, with a try hard cold tone.

He looks at her with a amused expression.

"Oh you know what, Little Miss Goodie Too-Shoe's." He said cockily.

"No I clearly don't. If I did I wouldn't have asked you, dumbass." She said with a "duh-" tone in her voice.

His amused expression slowly faded away, replacing with a slightly pissed one. "What did you just call me, princess?"

Y/N gulped when she noticed the change in his attitude. "I- um-! N- Nothing!" She stutters out realizing she probably just screwed up.

'Oh god- is he going to hit me?!'  Y/N thought in her head.

"Mhm- okay." He stated flatly before moving away from her.

"Watch what you say to people. One day that tongue of your's is going to get you in hella trouble." He said turning around getting ready to leave.

"Not like it hasn't before.." She mumbles to herself.

What she thought was that no one heard her though, but the way Yoongi haulted and cursed under his breath says otherwise.

•~•~•~•~•

-Y/N'S POV-

I sighed heavily resting my head on my knees, 'He's really pissed me off...'

"Aww lookie! Lil ol' Y/N lost her guardian angel!" Seulgi said snickering.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I snarl under my breath.

"Oh- what's that? Did you say I need my bubbie? Oh my-!  wait a min-?!"

Before she could even finish her sentence I jumped on her punching her right in the nose.

"I said shut up, you fucking bimbo. You don't even know what your talking about. Don't say shit without actually getting your facts." I said looking at her with a stone cold expression.

She only sneered at me rolling her eyes. I move my arm about ready to punch her again when I was yanked off her.

I instantly knew who it was before he could even speak a word, "Yoongi." I stated turning around facing him.

"Y/N-ah. Call down." He said with a calm voice.

I scoffed, "As if! She started it- she deserved to-"

He wraps his arms around me picking me up, "tsk- you shouldn't be so violent princess.."

I squealed wiggling in his grip, "Hey-! Put me down! I'm still mad at you for ditching me for some hoe!!"

"That hoe you are speaking of from yesterday, was my cousin for your information and she needed my help with something." He stated putting me down as he had moved me to the bleachers.

My cheeks flushed as I felt embarrassed, "So that wasn't a-"

"Nope." He stated shaking his head.

"I- um...- sorry.." I mumbled looking down fiddling with my fingers.

He suddenly wraps his arms around me pulling me on his lap. "Hey hey. It's okay, I should have told you before suddenly running off from you."

I look up at him with a wide smile showing off my dimples, "Nah. It's fine you don't need to be sorry."

After that we both sat there goofing off.

-----------------------------------

Welp! There is the end of this chapter!

What do you think is going to happen?

Tell me in the comments uwu!!

Until next time~♡!!

Editted- ⌫
Unedited- ✔︎