Chapter 9: One Step Closer

-Yoongi's POV-

I sighed heavily making my way into my mansion. I had to leave school early to discuss some findings that Hoseok found.

I walked down the fancy decorated hall's in wonder of what he found, until I reached the main room. I look around and see everyone already sitting at the table waiting.

"So what is it? What have you discovered? Is it information on Y/N? Did you find out if they are going to try and make their move yet?" I asked Hoseok sitting down.

"YAH-! Calm down-! And, no and yes. Yes I found something to deal with her, but no it's not what you are asking for." Hoseok stated looking at me.

"Alright, spit it out. What is it." I stated curious.

"Two words. The BP's." He said gazing into my eyes.

I groaned out loudly seconds after processing what he said.

'Are you serious?!' I thought to myself.

"What the fuck do they have to even-! God fucking damnit!!!" I yelled running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Everyone silently watched me as I stand up fumming with anger. I slammed my hands on the table making a loud booming noise come right after.

"What do they think they are doing!? Are they trying to break a treaty with them?! They know the consequences- I'll kill them I swear I will kill them if they try and lay a finger on my princess!!" I yelled enraged.

"Yoongi- ah. Calm down, I don't think rosé or the other girls would ever hurt Y/N-ah. They are not stupid. They wouldn't touch what you have claimed as yours." A female's voice spoke from down the table.

"Oh yeah-? Your only stating that because  you are goodie, goodie with them." I stated looking right at ××××××× before turning around and making my way out the room.

"I need to go and destroy something before I do something really really stupid..."

-----------------------------------

Ta da-!! Here is a fillee chapter, a filler chapter full of more Yoongi pov and a lot more questions.

Also I'm sorry this was short, again it's a filler ewe!!

What does Blackpink have to do with this mysterious threat? Even more what do you think is even going on? Tell me your idea's ^-^!!

Until next time~♡!!

Edited- ⌫
Unedited- ✔︎