Chapter 7: Comfort and Worries

Recap:

"I miss you Oppa-" I whisper a loud, unknowingly a tear made it's way down my cheek.

But from one tear, came many after, until I was sobbing.

'Damn you stupid emotions!' I grumble in my head.

"Y/N-ah? Is that you?" Someone asked me.

My brow frows as I glanced to my right and my mouth gaped open.

"I- um-" I hoarsely respond, shocked at who it was.

-Third POV-

Y/N gazed at those same old cold brown eyes sniffling. "Y- Yes..-?" She croaked out quietly with a stutter.

The second Y/N turned around looking at Yoongi he gazed at her tear stained cheeks and red, slightly puffy, eyes and nose.

Yoongi's heart panged at the sight of her in such a state, while he was staring at jer with no expression.

"Y/N-ah...." He whispered, with his expression softening into concern as he walked ovee to her.

Y/N stares at Yoongi silently while her lower lip quivered.

Yoongi sat on the grass in front of her, grabbing a hold of her hand, pulling her down onto his lap. Proceeded to bury his head against her neck, and wrapping his arms around her small frame tightly.

"What's wrong, princess....?" He asked worried.

Y/N squeaked out suprised at his sudden actions, "U- Um-.. N- Nothing..." she mumbles quietly resting her hands on his chest.

Yoongi's arms tightened around her as he slightly growls, "lies."

Y/N's eyes widened slightly as she holds a tight grip on his shirt.

"W- What do you m- mean? I'm not lieing- I'm okay..." She grumbles with a sniffle.

Yoongi moves his head away from her neck and gazed down at her with a glare. "Bullshit! If that where to be true, then you wouldn't have been sobbing for god knows how long!"

She gasped looking up at him, "Wait- how long had you been-"

"Ten-ish minutes.." He answered before she could finish her sentence.

"O- Oh-..." Her cheeks flushed as she instinctively buried her face against his chest out of embarrassment.

Yoongi chuckled with a sigh. "Alright, if you don't want to tell me. You don't have to, but if at anytime you do want to talk about it. I'm always here to listen, princess." He said rubbing her back comfortingly with his right hand.

"Okay.." She whispered with a squeak, causing him to show off his signature gummy smile.

After awhile they both pulled away

•~•~•~•~•

-Yoongi's POV-

I sighed heavily as I entered my mansion, 'She was safe... but for how long...? I hate leaving her alone..' I thought to myself.

I groaned running my hands over my face realizing how much that damn girl has gotten to me.

"You worrying again Hyung-?" A voice said from across the room.

I snapped my gaze towards the staircase, "Yah- it's just you Jiminie, and yes. Yes I am.."

Jiminie pouts cutely, "but you know that Y/N-ah is not in any serious danger yet.."

My eyes darken, "Jimin- are you emplying that I shouldn't worry? That's crazy! For fuck sacks they have already threatened her life! And you-"

"H- Hyung! Calm down-! That's not what I was e- emplying..!" Jimin said slightly shaking.

I sighed heavily, "I- sorry Jimin- ah.. You know how I get when it comes to her lately."

Jimin smiled, "It's okay Hyung. I know that your just worried."

I nodded my head before I stated that I was going to my room to rest.

-----------------------------------

Holy molly! This was a intense chapter TwT!

A lot of fluff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

Also like I don't know why, but I want to making yoongi a hybrid or werewolf because of that little moment he and Y/N had earlier o.o

So should I? Let me know if I should!

Until next time, mwahh~♡!!

Editted- ⌫
Unedited- ✔︎