Ships/Quirks

Momo Yaoyarozu

Momo Yaoyarozu

Setsuna Tokage

Setsuna Tokage

Itsuka Kendo

Quirks

All For One - All For One's Quirk allows him to steal other people's Quirks and use them as his own. He can combine his stolen Quirks to create compound attacks with devastating effects. All For One can also redistribute his stolen Quirks to other people. (Izuku's AFO is more powerful than the original OFA)

Drawback-Can only combine 5 quirks before losing stamina and Exhaustion.

One For All-Stockpiles energy making the user stronger and faster (Izuku's is the 9th wielding OFA stronger than all past users making him a powerhouse in a fight also with AFO)

History of One For all

One For All also allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability.

The user can focus the stockpiled power into a single body part, or spread the power evenly throughout their body, although, focusing the power puts a greater strain on the part of the body where the power is focused. The user is also able to control the percentage of the power that they activate.

One For All can even grant the user an exceptional strength boost to their given Quirk if they have one.

The core of One For All has grown in strength from being passed from user to user, and the Quirk Factors of all of the previous users have merged into the core, granting the current user the ability to access these Quirks. The Quirks have significantly increased in strength since they were used by their original users; this is due to the nature of One For All's core stockpiling power and increasing in strength from user to user.

Quirks (Guy give me quirks Izuku should take from villains)

-Fire breath-
-Air Cannon-