Return of Hope Part 2

"So you league of bastards are ready" Izuku said looking at them all only for him to shot an air Canon with Delaware smash "DELAWARE AIR CANON SMASH" shooting a huge shockwave even pushing his class to the floor.

Izuku was still in the middle ready to fight only to see muscular lunge at him punching making another shockwave, Everyone that saw this was scared that he got hit badly only to see him with blocking his punch with one hand "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WEREN'T THIS STRONG LAST TIME"Muscular yelled only for Izuku to blow fire at his muscles burning his muscle fibers making him scream in agony "Well this is boring you are not the same as last time" Izuku said charging up 20% punching him to the wall him being trapped in the wall.

Everyone could believe that Izuku was this powerful "So which one of you guys is next" Izuku asked glaring at them.

Class 1A and B and the pros couldn't even understand if that was Izuku Midoriya the stuttering and shy kid they teached but a confident and calm powerhouse. "Nomus kill this bastard" Shigaraki order while Izuku caught both of there punches and kicked them and used explosion to damage it only to regenerate back so Izuku just charged 35% and punched the nomu only to be standing there "Well Hope I can say that this time the right nomu has Hyper Regeneration and Shock Nullification and the other has some powerful quirks that can destroy All might like electrokenesis and Adrenaline Rush so your worthless in this fight here" Shigaraki said laughing only to see Izuku smirking "What are you laughing at?" He said only for Izuku to charge up 50% and get behind both nomus and use AFO "I appreciate for the quirks I'll be taking them"Izuku said now power up Pyrokenesis and Electrokenesis and combining them also with fire breath and Adrenaline Rush being able to boost the quirks more "Take this Quirk Combo "Crackling Dragon Roar!" Izuku screamed shooting a massive move killing both nomus everyone also being pushed by just the mere wind pressure.

Everyone in UA was speechless to see the timid shy kid had just defeated the league. Once Izuku saw what a quirk combo can do he just smirked knowing he only used 4 quirks "YOU FUCKING CHEATER HOW ARE YOU SO POWERFUL AND WHERE DID YOU GET AFO" Shigaraki yelled scratching his neck "Oh you mean my quirk that my dad took from me" Izuku answered while the league was in gasped that there boss had a son. "Your lying sensei never mentioned you" tomura said "Oh yeah answer me this when you first meet him what color was his hair and was it like mine curly" Izuku asked while tomura was shocked that he knew that only for Shigaraki to get on his knees "Yes sensei did have white and curly when I was young" he said "Well there is your answer I'm the son of the number One Villian All For One" Izuku said now making the rest of the pro heroes speechless "So why are you with the heroes join us be what you father wants you to be" tomura said with his hand up.

UA POV

The rest of Class 1A and B and pro heroes couldn't bare to hear that Izuku the most kindest and innocent kid could be the son of AFO and where now scared to hear what if Izuku joins the villians nobody would ever be safe again "No Izuku would never join the villians he is a hero" said Momo only for her classmates to look at her and agree while in class B Itsuka and Setsuna told there class that Izuku has a heroes heart that will never turn into a villian.

-Back to Izuku-

"Sorry but my 'father' told to follow my own path and that mean me being a Hero but also AFO doesn't count as my father but one person and that's All Might" Izuku said turning his back on them "YOU DARE LEAVE AND BECOME A HERO WITH THAT JOKE OF A HERO" tomura yelled running at Izuku only for Izuku to jump activate AFO and look for Mr.Aizawa "Sorry sensei but need your quirk I'll return back" Izuku said shooting Aizawa in the arm taking his quirk and now starting at the villians while also erasing all there quirks "It's over Shigaraki you lost" Izuku said waiting for all the pro heroes to help out "Momo make quirk nullification handcuffs please" Izuku said smiling at her making her blush while the other class B girls got jealous.

After handcuffing all of them Izuku returned to his class only for the class to see that Izuku grew taller and is the height of Satou "Wow you guys are shorter than I remember" Izuku said with a smile only to see a black blur tackle him to the floor "Ow what was that for" Izuku said only to be stopped by a slap "What's wrong with you, 'Sniff' where have you been can't you see I was sad because you weren't in school I was so worried and scared, I was worried that I would never see you again"Izuku could only be taken back because they girl who yelled at him was Momo Yaoyorozu "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" Izuku said only to be met by two more slaps and it wasn't Momo so Izuku looked at again to see Setsuna Tokage and Itsuka Kendo "Do you know how worried I was I thought you left UA forever I was hurt when you left please don't do that again" said Setsuna "Why would you think you weren't good enough for me,Momo and Setsuna can't you see were broken when you said you loved us but never did anything to tell us Izuku Midoriya we love you too" Itsuka ended yelling at him "Only for Izuku to start tearing up but wasn't sadness but joy so the only thing he did was hug the three while everyone in class and the pro's surprised "I love you three too so much I didn't think you guys would like me because of my stuttering and how I was a nerd but knowing you guys care means a lot to me.

Izuku was glad to take all those feeling off his chest knowing the girls he loved all love him back. Izuku went to see Mr.Aizawa "Hey Sensei sorry but I need your quirk to stop them"Izuku said giving Aizawa-Sensei his quirk back and see ochahoe running to him "Deku I missed you" she said trying to hug him only for Izuku to sidestep "Why did you dodge your girlfriend hug" she said for only Izuku to look at her "Look uraraka I'm not your boyfriend and I don't like cheaters and don't call me Deku that name means nothing to me" Izuku said walking away leaving a crying an heartbroken uraraka

"Midobro that was some power you showed there"Kirishima said pumping his fist while all Izuku could do is smile "That's bro means a lot" Izuku said making Kirishima cry not why "Bro you ok" Izuku asked only for Kirishima cry more "You called me bro two times" he said just making Izuku sweat drop "Oh ok"

Izuku saw everyone from the league getting take away just to see muscular wake up again "Just watch back hope I'll be back for round 3"he threatened, Izuku just looked at muscular in a smirk "You won't be asking anyone in a fight" Izuku said "Ha you think prison could hold me so wipe that smile off your face" he said laughing "Your right you should wipe the smile of your face and Thank you for the quirk" Izuku said using AFO on muscular taking his quirk making him gasp that his quirk got taken away and everyone also shocked he has his quirk "Not bad muscular I could really use this quirk" Izuku said smiling at him "Give me my quirk back" he yelled now defenseless "Enjoy your trip to Tartarus" Izuku said walking away from him "DEKU" someone yelled just to know it was bakugou "What do you want" Izuku said only to see bakugou get on his knees "I'm sorry for everything just give me my quirk back please" everyone in class was shocked the hear the exploding teen apologize "So you want me to forgive well to bad I don't accept it" Izuku said making everyone shock that he didn't accept "I want you to feel what being quirkless and defenseless like I did maybe someday I  will give your quirk back but for now you don't deserve it" Izuku said walking away with a shocked bakugou and classmates.

Izuku made it to Momo, Setsuna and Itsuka "Hey umm I was wondering if you would like to go out with me" Izuku asked the three only for Momo to kiss him on the lips then finishing only for Setsuna to kiss him too again shocked now for Itsuka to kiss him too just making Izuku a blushing wreck "Soo I guess this answers my question" Izuku said while the girls  just giggle at there new and forever boyfriend "YES GUYS LETS GO BACK TO UA" Izuku yelled ready to leave only for him to pump his fist up "PLUS ULTRA" everyone yelled even the pro's

Izuku's Quirks

-Pyrokenesis-
-Wind Manipulation-
-Air Canon-
-Explosions-
-Fire breath-
-Hyper Regeneration-
-Electokenesis- (Purple and Red)
-Adrenaline Rush-
-Shock Nullification-
-Muscle Augmentation-

Hey guys it's me Leo I really hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and this is a present for you guys really hope you guys enjoy gotta say this are some quirks that were brought to me are by Aussie999999 I just have to thank him for the quirks and Hope other people give me more quirks for Izuku so he can take from villians. Thanks for the support and see you guys on the next chapter bye guys Leo out