09: Sketching What She Loves

After letting his mother know that he is okay, and her taking a liking to the giant woman he has chosen to spend the rest of his life with, the couple is now back at their home ready to relax after a long day. Though, Jorund is not relaxing at the moment; he feels humiliated.

Naked and sitting in the kitchen sink, filled with water that reaches his chest, he looks up at Florence who is smiling at him lovingly. His attention isn't focused on her face like it normally is, rather he is looking at the cup she is holding above him. "Close your eyes," an instruction which he knows is in his best interest to follow. Soon he feels cold water washing down his entire body, causing him to shiver. He just can't believe that be is being bathed by his wife.

It's not that he doesn't like her hands feeling him up, he just wishes that she was doing it for more intimate reasons, not to bathe him. He looks at the washcloth in her hand, which is about the size of a regular towel to him, as it is coming closer to him until the fabric is being scrubbed against hid body and building up a nice lather. "Honey," Jorund finally says, "Do you mind if I bathe myself?"

Florence's expression changes from a loving one to one that is full of concern. "You know it isn't safe for you to bathe yourself until I can get you a washtub. The tub I have is too large for you and the sink's surface is too slippery. Besides," the loving smile returns to her face as she continues, running her fingers along her mate's exposed body, "I think this is very intimate. Even when I can get you a washtub, I think we should do this once a week. What do you think?"

The look of anticipation in Florence's eyes, her beautiful, sapphire eyes which become different shades of blue, is enough to deter Jorund from telling her no. He puts a smile on his face as he answers, "I think that would be nice." The smile on her face is well worth what he will be going through. He just loves to see her so happy and is willing to do anything for her happiness.

Florence continues to wash him up, her fingers touching him through the cloth. Once he gives in to what he is being subjected to, he is starting to enjoy it somewhat. It isn't like there is anyone who can see him and ridicule him for the fact his wife is bathing him. Another batch of water is dumped on him, rinsing off any suds that remain on his body.

Just when he thinks that he is done, he feels something cool on the top of his head, followed by some pressure from two of Florence's fingers as she begins to rub the top of his head. She has begun to shampoo his hair, something he feels that he can do on his own. Just as he goes to open his mouth, he closes his eyes and begins to lean his head into the large digits which are rubbing his scalp. Whatever Florence is doing is quite relaxing for him and it feels nice.

The loft notices how the vuln is leaning into her fingers as if he is encouraging her to continue. The smile on his face only confirms what she is thinking; that he is enjoying what she is doing. "Aww... Seems like you enjoy having your head rubbed, don't you?" She only hears him groan as if he is saying, "Uh-huh," to her. Reaching up to her fingers and laying his hand on them only reinforces his answer. She is done washing his hair, but she continues for the sake of his enjoyment. "This is just adorable."

She would have loved to continue rubbing his head for a bit longer, but the giant woman knows that she can't keep him in the water for the rest of the evening. Pulling her fingers away she dumps more water over the top of him as she works on getting all the shampoo out of his hair. Jorund looks up at her, wishing that she would have continued using her fingers for a bit longer. Draining the kitchen sink and grabbing a towel, Florence wraps her man in the cloth and brings him close to her.

She is smiling at him as she proceeds to dry him off, her hands being wrapped around his small body She cab feel him through the towel, receiving a sense of intimacy. When she is finished, she lifts him to her face and kisses him. Jorund has become used to a pair of large lips enveloping his face. He may not be receiving what most would consider being a traditional kiss, but it is a kiss that he is receiving from a loving woman and he enjoys it.