Letter 6

Dear Alan Ashby

Thank you so much! Oh my God, I'm so terrified to meet you and so damn excited all together! I finally get to meet my hero(es). This is going to be amazing!

Like I said before, I don't have a lot of friends, so I'm bringing my sister and my mom said we could go by ourselves. So you'll have to deal with my little sister again. She thinks I won some sort of prize thingy on your Twitter because I can't tell her that you gave me these tickets. This is so cool!

I hope you know I'll be fangirling over All Time Low, ADTR, and Issues so much. Oh my fuck, I'm crying right now. (Not really).

What do you want to do when we hang out the day after? I know I seem really creepy, but I don't mean to. I mean, it's not every day that my hero asks me to hang out with him. Oh my God, I'm a cool kid now. Echosmith SO wants to be me.

Okay, I'm sorry, I get hella giddy when I get excited.

My little sister is twenty thousand times worse. The concert is in a few weeks and she's already preparing her outfit and everything. She's writing like, a billion letters to Austin Carlile, asking if she can suck his dick or something. I don't even know.

I can't wait to meet you. Is it okay if I hug you? I really want to. But it's okay if you say no. I understand. Girls have cooties!

I was thinking, the day after the concert we could make some cookies or cupcakes? I don't know. I like baking and when I cook things, I get distracted and let down barriers and I just want to get to know someone without the barriers inbetween so it's less awkward.

Okay, Jack Barakat is literally my life.

Enough said about that.

I love A Day to Remember. I hope you know I'll be seeing their gig too. So...don't think I'll be spending all my time with you. Speaking of all time, I'm also watching All Time Low.
Same goes for Issues. I love all of those bands. Can I watch them?

Holy shit! I'm meeting you! Is this like a 1 on 1 thing, or is it like a group of fans meeting people...? Or...? Ugh please tell me soon, I'm so excited, I could just cry!

Love,
(Not in an awkward way)
CATHERINE