Chapter 0 - Remember?

WELCOME BACK FUCKERS!
If you haven't read the book Liar, Liar by GayPanta aka me bitch; this is the sequal to it! Do not read this if you haven't read that yet! This is the second book in the Liar, Liar trillogy.
This book will contain;
Fluff, angst, Storyshift AU, spoilers, sideships - KaiMaki, TenMiko, KiiMami -, Danganronpa full series spoilers, griefing loss of a loved one. THERE WILL BE NO SMUT IN THIS BOOK. They are MINORS in the killing game, 17 years old, where as in the dream they were 18 - because anythings possible in a dream. PLUS THERE'S CAMERAS AND THAT'S VERY N A S T Y ! ):<

- THIRD PERSON POV -

The two still loved eachother, even if all their struggles and experiences together were all a dream.. They went through so much! You can't just let something like that go!

Kokichi smiled as they walked out of the love hotel together, hand in hand. "Heeyy, Shumai? How do you think everyone will react to us being so close?"
Shuichi shrugged, a smile on his face as well,"I don't know.. No one would probably be upset..... other than maybe Kaito. And Maki... And Miu..."

The violette rolled his eyes. "Saihara-Chan, that's like half our class-"
"Oh- Right."

The time was.. 10:09 AM.
Everyone was likely having breakfast.

"Should we keep it a secret..?" Shuichi asked, his head tilted to the side just a bit as he looked into Kokichi's eyes. He didn't need to look in front of him to know where he was going at this point.
"Do you want to keep it a secret?" Kokichi mirrored Shuichi's actions, a smile on his face.
"Not really.."
"Me neither! Let's tell eeeeveryoooone!!!"

Before they knew it, they were in front of the dining hall doors.
Shuichi gulped, "I'm nervous..."
As he spoke, Kokichi gently squeezed his hand in a comforting manner. "It'll be ok Shumai..!"
The bluenette smiled, gaining the courage to open the door with his free hand.

Everyone's eyes turned to them, all seeming shocked.

"Sidekick?!"
Ugh. Kokichi didn't miss that god-awful voice. Especially since it was calling out to his beloved!

"H-Hey everyone.. Why are do you all seem so... suprised..?" Shuichi stuttered out, still holding hands with Kokichi and hoping it would help ease his nerves.

Miu rolled her eyes, standing up and walking over to the couple. "Uh, maybe cause you gay fucks have been missing for two days?!"

"Two days?!" Kokichi seemed rather shocked by this; Shuichi was too, of course, but he was much less vocal about it.

"Yeah!" Kaito started, hopping out of his seat and strutting over to the 'soulmates'. "We thought Kokichi might'a done something to ya! Or Monokuma locked you two up or killed you as some sort of punishment!"

Shuichi laughed quietly, while Kokichi cackled loudly.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAH- Nooooo! No way, absolutely not!" This was Kokichi. The grape took a breathe, calming himself down. "We did fall madly in love, though!"

Maki glared.

"What did you to brainwash him you gremlin?" She stood and rushed over to the group, her hand making it's way to Kokichi's neck.

Ah..
Home sweet home!