Chapter 4; The Virtual World

my😽 brother 👱 is the best🥇cook 🧑‍🍳because 🗣with 2️⃣ eggs🥚🥚1️⃣sausage🌭and a cup🥛of milk🍼he👱can fill⬆️my👩tummy🤰for9️⃣🗣months📅🥰🤩

- THIRD PERSON POV -

Everyone likes fun things! Why wouldn't they? Even if everyone's idea of 'fun' is different than another's would be, we can all agree that when you're having fun there are positive emotions playing in your mind.
Kokichi Ouma looked cool and smiled like he was having fun, but he wasn't.

Internally, the supreme leader was nervous as fuck. He shifted uncomfortably on his two feet when no one was looking. He knew that if he did one thing wrong, one mis-step, one mistake, he could die. He didn't want to die..! He wanted to live his life with his beloved Saihara-chan!
That's why he'll do everything perfectly.

Of course, Shuichi had suggested several ideas on how to make everyone know Miu was planning something without them needing to say that she was. Like having him try and hit her and see if the system bit back, and emptying Miu's pockets to prove she had some sort of weapon on her. But Kokichi refused to go with any of them.

Shuichi, Tsumugi, Gonta, Kaito, Maki, and Himiko enter the virtual world.
"Why we look so weird? This Himiko's magic?"
"Don't worry about it, Gonta.."
"Nyehhh! I wanted to have the face of a supermodel!"
"I want to leave."

Kokichi and Kiibo enter the virtual world.
The two looked around.
SMACK
"Kokichi! That hurt!"
"What? I could never hit a human! I just wanted to see if you could feel pain."
"...Now that you mention it, I did feel that..!"

Maki's eyebrows furrowed in some sort of annoyed or angry expression.
"You can what..?"

Miu enters the virtual world.
"Hahaha! I love it here! It's so much better than the real world!"

The inventor was instantly bombarded with several questions and angry complaints from the rest of his classmates.

"Nyeh.. This place is worse than the real world..!"
"Gonta very confused..!"
"Why can we feel pain?"

- - -

Miu is a lot of things.
Stupid isn't one of these things.
She had what you could probably call a perfect plan.
That was, if Kokichi wasn't just a little less stupid.

"Gonta! Come save me!"

The large man strangled Miu with a roll of toilet paper.

"Good job! Now let's dispose of some evidence."

And just like that, it was done. Miu's lifeless avatar was flung to the other side of the map, and the two ultimates made their getaway.

- - -

Everyone began removing their headsets as they left. Soon the body discovery announcement played, and Kaito ran in from wherever the hell he was.

"Kaito?" Maki spoke, glaring daggers at the man. "Where the hell were you." It sounded more like a statement that a question.
"Well, I was searching the rooftop when suddenly I was logged out of the system! I didn't know what to do, so I just went to my room and took a nap.."
Maki rolled her eyes. "Dumbass.."
"Hey! I'm not dumb!"

Kaito huffed and walked over to Shuichi,"Okay, sidekick! Let's get to investigating-"
"Nu-uh!" Kokichi intervined, crossing his arms and glaring at the space man.
"Wha-"
"I saaaiid.. Nu-uh! You're a major suspect, Kaito! I can't have you investigating alongside my beloved! That's dangerous!" Kokichi insisted.
Meanwhile, Shuichi looked at the two males fighting, his best friend and his boyfriend at eachother's necks. "H-Hey.. you guys... stop fighting.."
The leader suddenly grinned widely as if he had an idea. "Shumai!" He giggled, "Why don't you decide who to investigate with?"
"H-Huh?! M-Me..? Uh..."

Thank god Maki came over when she did. "Kaito, I'll investigate with you. Let these two have their weird boyfriend alone time.." She seemed more annoyed at the bickering than supportive, but Shuichi appreciated the help.

Investigation Start.