Chapter 5; Investigation

I love the way y'all reacted to the copypasta at the beginning of last chapter lmao-
with that said...
! ! ! ATTENTION 2003 KIDS ! ! ! This 👇 is the last year of being a kid 👦👧! Because NEXT 👉YEAR! We gon be T33N4G3RS💁💅!! PARTYING 🎉💃 DRINKING 🍻🍸🍹🍷 MAKING OUT AND SEX 👅💦O_O PERIODS ☹🍫 HEARTBREAKS 💔☹ MIDDLE SCHOOL SOPHOMORES (7️⃣TH GRADE)

- THIRD PERSON POV-

"Gonta really not know..! Gonta fall asleep, wake up and Miu dead!"
Kokichi huffed. Of course he knew that Gonta was the culprit. Shuichi did too, actually, considering Kokichi had told him about his plan. They were just investigating because it would look weird if they weren't. Well, maybe not so much with Kokichi not investigating.. But Shuichi not investigating? There would be a clear problem there.

The two lovers had investigated just about everything they could. However there was still a lot of time left. And so, Shuichi pulled Kokichi away into his dorm room. "Ooh, Saihara-Chan~ What are we doing here~?"
Shuichi blushed at the seductive tone Kokichi tried to have. "Er.. I-It's not anything like that, i-it's just.." His face suddenly became sad. "...When the trial is over, everyone will be really mad at you, r-right..? Does that mean I-I'll have to pretend I h-hate you..?"

That was only one of the problems as well! The 'I told you so's from his classmates was something that worried him. They'd all call Kokichi manipulative or other rude things, which he wasn't..!

Kokichi hesitated, looking worried at the sudden comment of worry from his beloved. "...I didn't think about that."
The detective held onto his boyfriend. "I don't want to hate you..!"
"Then be evil with me!"

"..Huh..?"
"Just tell the truth a bit! Say you knew about my plan and encouraged it! We can carry everything out together, my love~, it will just take a bit of willpower and even more lies."

Shuichi thought about the suggestion. He never even thought much about being or pretending to be evil..
Maybe, just maybe, it would be fun.
Suddenly much of Kokichi's mindset made sense to him. Fun. Why had his butt been sealed up so tight his whole life?! Maybe something like this was just what he needed.. "Alright.. I'll do it."

And suddenly Kokichi squealed and hugged the taller. "YAAAY! I was hoping you'd say that!"
"I could never say no to you, 'Kichi."
They kissed passionately, the love each had for the other was on display for the whole world to see. However, like most moment of passion they had, something had to inturrupt.

In this case, it was Monokuma over a monitor telling them it was time for the class trial.
Kokichi stood up cracking his fingers and stretching.
"AAAAALLLLRIGHTY THEN! Let's get this show on the road!"

The two walked hand-in-hand to the shrine of judgement, where everyone already stood in front of the muscular Monokuma statue.
Kaito grinned widely and pat Shuichi on the back. "Ready for this, sidekick?"
"Hm?" Shuichi seemed a little distracted; which he was. He was focussed on Kokichi. The small boy was helping his nerves stay calm for what was about to come. Even if their interaction was non-verbal; they were practically snuggled against eachother. "O-Oh.. Yeah."

And as the ground rumbled and the statue broke the trophie it held, the group made their way to the trial grounds once again.

Trial;
I
n
-
s
e
s
s
i
o
n