6th

corbyn was in a gloomy mood as he sat with jules. she was a good person and corbyn didn't know how she could stand zach's behavior towards monsters.

hell, her adopted sister was a monster!

"corb...i'm sorry what they did to you. it isn't right and i never wanted this." she whispered and corbyn sighed.

"i know you didn't want this, jap. it's just...i think jonah hates me now. i think they all do and i hate it." corbyn looked at jules. "i was so close to kissing him last night and fucking jason pulled me back." he dropped his head to his hands.

"i just wanna be with jonah." jules smiled and rubbed his back.

"then go be with jonah. you know i've only wanted happiness for you and if that's with jonah, then so be it. i'm leaving zach soon because there this girl, her name is christina and she's super cute." jules gushed and corbyn lifted his head to smile at her.

"there's your inner lesbian i always knew you had." jules smiled. "but is she a monster, or a human?"

"oh, total monster, she's an erqigdlet. half human, half dog hybrid. i love her." she gushed more and corbyn smiled.

"just know, you ever need friends, ne and the gang will let you hang out." corbyn said as he stood.

"i might just hold you up on that." jules stood also and they smiled and hugged before running off.

corbyn in search for his friends, jules in search for her crush. corbyn soon found them sitting by an oak tree.

"uh-uhm-he-hey, g-guys." he stuttered out and the monsters looked up. daniel shifted into a bat and sat on jack's head.

"what do you want?" jack growled and adam put his hand on his shoulder.

"calm down, j. jesus. wassup, c?" adam looked at jack before turning to corbyn.

"i-i was won-wondering if i-i could ha-hang out, but i-it looks like i-i'm unwanted he-here." he twisted his fingers together and turned on his heels. his feet were about to stoe away when a voice stopped him.

"wait...you can stay." it was jonah.

corbyn turned back to them with a blush and jonah waved him over.

"you're still out friend." corbyn sat down, next to jonah nonetheless, and daniel flew form jack's head. he burrowed himself into the blonde tufts of corbyn's hair.

corbyn smiled and petted him while jack eased up.

🎃🎃

the sun started setting and that's when they were getting ready to go. corbyn was packing up his stiff when jonah pulled him to the side.

"what were we going to do last night?" jonah asked and corbyn bit his lip.

"if jason hadn't pulled me away, i would've kissed you." corbyn whispered and jonah smiled.

"who's stopping you now?" jonah asked and corbyn smiled.

"no one."

"then shut up and kiss me." corbyn leaned up with his fingers clasping jonah's collar. their lips smashed together as they shared a meaningful kiss. everything seemed to stop as their lips moved together in a slow manner.

they pulled away as they needed to breathe.

"god damn." jonah swore and corbyn broke into a fit of giggles. corbyn wrapped his arms around jonah's neck and smiled.

"you're cute, corbyn." jonah whispered and corbyn smiled.

"you're cuter, jonah."

so, as the boys left the town towards the forest, jason and zach watched iwht furious eyes. they had lost both of their key points in this plan. they had to get them back, no matter what.