31st

halloween. aka day of the monsters.

so, that night, there was a party then at 11:30, all monsters had to head to their assigned graves.

corbyn didn't want to think about that though. he got up, had breakfast with the boys, then they headed out to the mail hall. they played with kids, talked to parents and helped with final things.

the time for the party was coming and everyone was excited. they walked into the lit up townhall, amazed at all of the lights.

"i missed this." daniel flew around to amaze kids and spook parents while corbyn and adam helped hand out food and drinks. adults taking beer or some form of alcohol and kids taking soda, or juice.

then daniel flew down and landed on jack's bun. corbyn smiled and strached lightly betweennuis eyes on his forehead. daniel smiled. many variations of songs played from the speakers. jonah even went behind corbyn and grabbed his hips before lifting him up and spinning them around.

corbyn squealed and giggled. corbyn was set down and spun around, his hands going to rest on his chest. he smiled up at jonah and smiled down at him. their lips collided and corbyn pulled himself closer to his body.

they pulled away and stared at wh other, breathless. they smiled and corbyn leaned against his chest. they dance along to the songs as the night wore on.

the clock struck 11:30 and so the monsters headed out, many humans following.

jack looked at daniel and daniel smiled. he joined their lips and pulled jack close. after they pulled away, daniel pulled him close.

"until the first." daniel whispered and jack sniffled.

"until the first." they separated and pecked lips before daniel stepped into his grave and jack ran away to where monsters of his kind were getting ready to lay down.

eben smirked down at adam.

"another month of teasing. hoe dare you?" eben asked and adam just smiled.

"cuz i can." adam turned and ran, but before he fully got away, he turned around and ran back.

he pulled eben down and joined their lips quickly. he then ran towards the other witches and wizards. eben smiling like a dumbass.

now, corbyn, yawned. he looked up at jonah.

"you'll find me next October right?" corbyn asked and jonah smiled.

"of course i will, baby." he leaned down and joined their lips. corbyn smiled sadly and kissed his cheek before leaving his warm embrace.

jonah watched the blonde wander towards his new grave.

jonah smiled faintly before laying down. the coffin lid was closed and jonah fell in darkness...once again.